Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have any good photos on this guy (and the first person who links me to Google Image Search gets betchslapped)?

Dunno why, but lately I've been finding myself very curious about what Joshua's packin'. He often seems quite nicely bulgey.

I suppose he's been on my mind of late cos I recently saw him in the remake of "Shutter". Cuuuuute guy! :wink:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's one reason I hope the show Fringe makes it a few seasons at least.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's one reason I hope the show Fringe makes it a few seasons at least.

I don't quite get that show, it needs a cleaner story line, but hey JJ abrams is't exactly known for that is he. he always has way too many plots going on and none of them ever fully written. it's frustrating cuz all his shows have some great characters, and beginnings of story but it never goes anywhere but in circles.

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like very few men with facial hair, I think it works for him for some reason, maybe cuz it's that light brown.

I don't quite get that show, it needs a cleaner story line, but hey JJ abrams is't exactly known for that is he. he always has way too many plots going on and none of them ever fully written. it's frustrating cuz all his shows have some great characters, and beginnings of story but it never goes anywhere but in circles.

Yeah I know what you mean, I didn't like how 4400 ended with the open storyline, a show like that can get cancled and you'll never know the ending, no closure, like the post nuke era show Jericho

Last edited: