Just 2 Moms

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“I don’t want you to drive that far in this weather, Erin” I said looking out the doors at the snow dropping in piles. Erin and I had been at a MOPS meeting and hadn’t looked outside in the last 90min.

“This was supposed to be flurries” Erin said.

“Yeah…. That’s not the case it appears” I replied.

She had nearly an hour drive in good weather. I had about a 10 minute drive.

We were both single moms. Both with very young children. She was a new mom, whose fiancee cheated and left. I actually have 2 adult kids. My new child came from a one night stand after a vacation to Florida. I don’t know his name and never saw him again after having sex on the beach. I’m not sure how Erin and I became friends. But she introduced herself to me on her second time at MOPS. She was gorgeous. Long black hair and pale skin. Slightly thick but very curvy. I was taller and slightly larger than her. Also curvy but over twice her age. I was covered in freckles with long curly brown, but greying hair. At times I swear she would almost flirt with. Always complimenting me and doting on how I was such a good mother compared to her. But hell. I have a whole generation more practice. I’d aleays tell her

“Seriously Erin. Drive to my house and spend the night, and we will see what tomorrow morning looks like.” I said.

“Are you Sure Lori?!”She asked.
“I don’t want Caleb and I to be an issue”

“It’s fine hun, we have plenty of food and necessities. Jenny and Caleb can play”

She went and locked up her car and grabbed all her stuff and loaded it into my Explorer. We came back inside and bundled the kids up and carried them out to the car

The roads sucked and visibility and wind was far worse. But we made it in about 20min. I parked outside the apartment and we grabbed the kids and ran inside.

We got our coats off. Kids out of their clothes and into Jammies. They began to run around and play.

“Want some coffee or hot chocolate? I asked

“Please. Hot chocolate please” Erin said.

I made two cups and invited her to sit on the heated sunroom

“Let sit out here and watch the snow” I said. “I love winter, as long as I can stay in here”

“It is cozy” Erin replied as she sat near me on the couch.

We spoke for a while about MOPs and kids. About getting ready for school next year.
She asked about raising kids already and asked how a beautiful woman like me was still single. I told her it is it wasn’t worth the hassle at this point

We went and made the kids dinner. I had mentioned I wasn’t hungry. She agreed. I turned the tv on and we sat at the bar and watched the weather and news. It was getting worse, and clearly she wasn’t going home tonight. The next day was doubtful as well.

Around 7p both kids had passed out in chairs. We carried them into Jenny’s room and put them on the beds.

“I have some pajamas you can wear… but they’ll be big on you” I said.

“Are you ok if I just wear my tshirt.?” She asked

“Sure. That’s how I sleep too” I laughed.

“You can sleep in my bed tonight” I continued.

“Lori…. It’s our first date” she stared at me blankly. I stared back in horror. She had clearly taken that the wrong way….

“Erin… I meant you could use my bed,, I’d sleep on the couch !” I said turning blood red.

“I’m messing with you!!!!” She yelled laughing. “But I mean… I wouldn’t kick you out of bed…” she winked, and my eyes bugging out of my head in shock, as she turned Bending over as she pulled her yoga pants off and tossed them on her bag… I saw her blue panty covered pale ass for a second and then her tshirt fell over it. Was she still messing with me about me sleeping with her. What in the hell I thought to myself. That seemed intentional. Her hips were luscious.
She undid her bra and tossed it on her bag as well. She turned. Her large breasts sagged but still stuck out proudly. Her shirt full of tits and HARD nipples.

I went to the restroom to be more modest. I pulled my jeans off… I could see my panties in the mirror. Damn. This shirt wa short…. My red panties clearly visible. And now I don’t have a choice but walk by her to change into a longer shirt.

I walked out and began to hurry to my
Room. She came around the corner.

“Cute panties” she giggled.

“Thanks” I giggled, “I’m going to find a longer shirt”

“Why? We are adults.. it’s all good hun” she smiled.

“You sure… I feel… a bit exposed” I said.

“That’s a bad thing? “ she said

“I guess not!” I said laughing.

“Want to watch a movie or TV?” I asked

“Sure” she replied

We sat on the couch and flipped through the channels. I was very self conscious of the fact I, and she, could see my panties even seated. Hers were fully covered. But I could see her thick upper thighs. Her legs were so pale and smooth.

“You have very nice legs” I said, then realized I began to blush when she turned her head to me.

“Haha. Thanks..” she smiled warmly. “Yours are too Lori!”

I looked down at my darker and freckled covered thighs. My red panties suddenly burning a hole in my brain. Jesus. Why am I half naked.

“Nah. I hate my freckles all over my body!” I sighed looking at my legs. And my panties

“What?!? Oh no. No no. Your freckles are sexy!” She exclaimed.

“Ugh… no… just no” I smiled at her.

“Though.. the young man that gave me Jenny, agreed” I groaned

“What?” Erin said. Her head tilted staring at me.

“The guy I met at the bar, and hooked up with, that got me pregnant went on and on about freckles” I winced.

“Well… at least he had good taste.. too bad he was a dumbass to skip out on you” she said.

“He probably got off lucky. Hell I probably did too. He was young and dumb”

“And full of cum” Erin giggled.

“Yeah, apparently ” I said shaking my head and laughing.

Monster’s Ball was playing. We watched and sat in silence for a short time.
We began to tell stories about the kids. I told stories about my older 2 kids. We were beet red from laughing. I had noticed a few times while laughing she would put her hand on my thigh… but remove it quickly.

At some point however, I realized her hand hadn’t left my leg. As we talked. She would lightly grip my thigh. I’m not even sure how long her hand had remained. But now I was too embarrassed to say something or move my leg. So I just tried to ignore it. The subject remained about kids so it didn’t seem to awkward…. Until the Haley Berry sex scene began.

I became very aware of her hand now. She was squeezing my inner thigh tightly. He hand inches from my panties. I didn’t look at my legs or hers. I stared at the tv.

“Make me feel good” “I just want to feel good”. Haley Barry screamed on the tv.

“No shit. We just want to feel good!” Erin sighed, I looked over and her legs were spread apart. Her other hand was on her opposite leg gripping her inner thigh as she gripped mine.

“Oooh fuck” she moaned softly. Her fingers were touching her panties now. She traced the lace. I looked down at her hand in my leg and saw her hand spread wide. Her fingers attempting to find the edge of my panties. I stared at her hand. It moved closer. Closer. My body was on fire. The hairs all over me were standing straight up. Then I saw it. The dark stain on my panties. I was getting wet. I looked over at hers. Same. But she was drenched. I looked at the TV. Billy was pounding Haley. She was screaming. My pussy gushed.

“Oh God” I heard Erin moan, I looked back at her as her hand disappeared into her panties. Her fingers clearly inside her.

Her hand found my mound and she grasped it and massaged it. He finger expertly pushing my lips apart and pushing against my now throbbing clit.

“Oh God Erin. It’s getting late”. I suddenly stood up.

“I’m so sorry Lori!” She yelped and sat up.

I stood there. I could feel my pussy dripping

“It’s ok…. I. I just. Well. It’s late”. I said.

“Ok.” She stood looking defeated, and we walked to my bedroom.

“Goodnight” I said.

“Goodnight. I’m sorry….” She said as I closed the door and went to the hall closet. Grabbed a pillow and blanket and got on the couch.

I laid there staring at the ceiling. My pussy was on fire. My fingers lightly traced my pussy lips through the fabric of my panties. Suddenly I heard a familiar sound… just loud hum. The sound went in and out. For a few seconds I couldn’t place the sound. But as my clit began to burn. I realized exactly what it was… Erin had gone though my side table and found my toys.

I turned the tv off I listened to the buzz of my vibrator. The sound would diminish and I’d hear her moan and I knew each time she pushed it into her pussy. My fingers pulled my panties to the side and I began to rub my clit quickly.

“Oh fuck” I moaned as I heard the vibrators hum become muffled as it entered her, and heard her groan once again.

“It feels so fuckign good” I heard her moaning and her groaning become louder and faster. Then I heard the hum grow quieter as the vibrator slip inside her and stayed. The noise completely muffled but I could hear her grunting and groaning continuously.

“Uuunn. Uuugg. Uuggh unnnn Uugg.” I heard her cumming hard on MY vibrator.

I looked down at my pussy. My clit was on fire. My lips were soaked and puffy and wet, “fuck. I’m not even close” I groaned with anger as I began to finger fuck myslef roughly

“She’s done and probably already dozing off, and I’m in here getting nothing” I sighed. Two fingers now inside me now as I pummeled my hole. I’ve always taken forever to climax. In fact I seldom got off. It felt amazing. But I usually got frustrated and give up after a while.

“Oh come on baby. Come on. Cum baby” I moaned as I fingered myself.

My building orgasm was actually fading now. I think the sounds of her getting off was what was pushing me closer. And now she was silent.
“Fuck” I groaned and stopped. My fingers still deep inside my pussy. “Fuck” I groaned again. I exhaled “damn it Erin” I said to myself.
I laid down and covered up. I laid there staring at the ceiling. I was wired and horny. My pussy was on fire. I hated that I could never get off easily. It always left me depressed and irritable

“Fuck!” I sighed.

Ky blue

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“I don’t want you to drive that far in this weather, Erin” I said looking out the doors at the snow dropping in piles. Erin and I had been at a MOPS meeting and hadn’t looked outside in the last 90min.

“This was supposed to be flurries” Erin said.

“Yeah…. That’s not the case it appears” I replied.

She had nearly an hour drive in good weather. I had about a 10 minute drive.

We were both single moms. Both with very young children. She was a new mom, whose fiancee cheated and left. I actually have 2 adult kids. My new child came from a one night stand after a vacation to Florida. I don’t know his name and never saw him again after having sex on the beach. I’m not sure how Erin and I became friends. But she introduced herself to me on her second time at MOPS. She was gorgeous. Long black hair and pale skin. Slightly thick but very curvy. I was taller and slightly larger than her. Also curvy but over twice her age. I was covered in freckles with long curly brown, but greying hair. At times I swear she would almost flirt with. Always complimenting me and doting on how I was such a good mother compared to her. But hell. I have a whole generation more practice. I’d aleays tell her

“Seriously Erin. Drive to my house and spend the night, and we will see what tomorrow morning looks like.” I said.

“Are you Sure Lori?!”She asked.
“I don’t want Caleb and I to be an issue”

“It’s fine hun, we have plenty of food and necessities. Jenny and Caleb can play”

She went and locked up her car and grabbed all her stuff and loaded it into my Explorer. We came back inside and bundled the kids up and carried them out to the car

The roads sucked and visibility and wind was far worse. But we made it in about 20min. I parked outside the apartment and we grabbed the kids and ran inside.

We got our coats off. Kids out of their clothes and into Jammies. They began to run around and play.

“Want some coffee or hot chocolate? I asked

“Please. Hot chocolate please” Erin said.

I made two cups and invited her to sit on the heated sunroom

“Let sit out here and watch the snow” I said. “I love winter, as long as I can stay in here”

“It is cozy” Erin replied as she sat near me on the couch.

We spoke for a while about MOPs and kids. About getting ready for school next year.
She asked about raising kids already and asked how a beautiful woman like me was still single. I told her it is it wasn’t worth the hassle at this point

We went and made the kids dinner. I had mentioned I wasn’t hungry. She agreed. I turned the tv on and we sat at the bar and watched the weather and news. It was getting worse, and clearly she wasn’t going home tonight. The next day was doubtful as well.

Around 7p both kids had passed out in chairs. We carried them into Jenny’s room and put them on the beds.

“I have some pajamas you can wear… but they’ll be big on you” I said.

“Are you ok if I just wear my tshirt.?” She asked

“Sure. That’s how I sleep too” I laughed.

“You can sleep in my bed tonight” I continued.

“Lori…. It’s our first date” she stared at me blankly. I stared back in horror. She had clearly taken that the wrong way….

“Erin… I meant you could use my bed,, I’d sleep on the couch !” I said turning blood red.

“I’m messing with you!!!!” She yelled laughing. “But I mean… I wouldn’t kick you out of bed…” she winked, and my eyes bugging out of my head in shock, as she turned Bending over as she pulled her yoga pants off and tossed them on her bag… I saw her blue panty covered pale ass for a second and then her tshirt fell over it. Was she still messing with me about me sleeping with her. What in the hell I thought to myself. That seemed intentional. Her hips were luscious.
She undid her bra and tossed it on her bag as well. She turned. Her large breasts sagged but still stuck out proudly. Her shirt full of tits and HARD nipples.

I went to the restroom to be more modest. I pulled my jeans off… I could see my panties in the mirror. Damn. This shirt wa short…. My red panties clearly visible. And now I don’t have a choice but walk by her to change into a longer shirt.

I walked out and began to hurry to my
Room. She came around the corner.

“Cute panties” she giggled.

“Thanks” I giggled, “I’m going to find a longer shirt”

“Why? We are adults.. it’s all good hun” she smiled.

“You sure… I feel… a bit exposed” I said.

“That’s a bad thing? “ she said

“I guess not!” I said laughing.

“Want to watch a movie or TV?” I asked

“Sure” she replied

We sat on the couch and flipped through the channels. I was very self conscious of the fact I, and she, could see my panties even seated. Hers were fully covered. But I could see her thick upper thighs. Her legs were so pale and smooth.

“You have very nice legs” I said, then realized I began to blush when she turned her head to me.

“Haha. Thanks..” she smiled warmly. “Yours are too Lori!”

I looked down at my darker and freckled covered thighs. My red panties suddenly burning a hole in my brain. Jesus. Why am I half naked.

“Nah. I hate my freckles all over my body!” I sighed looking at my legs. And my panties

“What?!? Oh no. No no. Your freckles are sexy!” She exclaimed.

“Ugh… no… just no” I smiled at her.

“Though.. the young man that gave me Jenny, agreed” I groaned

“What?” Erin said. Her head tilted staring at me.

“The guy I met at the bar, and hooked up with, that got me pregnant went on and on about freckles” I winced.

“Well… at least he had good taste.. too bad he was a dumbass to skip out on you” she said.

“He probably got off lucky. Hell I probably did too. He was young and dumb”

“And full of cum” Erin giggled.

“Yeah, apparently ” I said shaking my head and laughing.

Monster’s Ball was playing. We watched and sat in silence for a short time.
We began to tell stories about the kids. I told stories about my older 2 kids. We were beet red from laughing. I had noticed a few times while laughing she would put her hand on my thigh… but remove it quickly.

At some point however, I realized her hand hadn’t left my leg. As we talked. She would lightly grip my thigh. I’m not even sure how long her hand had remained. But now I was too embarrassed to say something or move my leg. So I just tried to ignore it. The subject remained about kids so it didn’t seem to awkward…. Until the Haley Berry sex scene began.

I became very aware of her hand now. She was squeezing my inner thigh tightly. He hand inches from my panties. I didn’t look at my legs or hers. I stared at the tv.

“Make me feel good” “I just want to feel good”. Haley Barry screamed on the tv.

“No shit. We just want to feel good!” Erin sighed, I looked over and her legs were spread apart. Her other hand was on her opposite leg gripping her inner thigh as she gripped mine.

“Oooh fuck” she moaned softly. Her fingers were touching her panties now. She traced the lace. I looked down at her hand in my leg and saw her hand spread wide. Her fingers attempting to find the edge of my panties. I stared at her hand. It moved closer. Closer. My body was on fire. The hairs all over me were standing straight up. Then I saw it. The dark stain on my panties. I was getting wet. I looked over at hers. Same. But she was drenched. I looked at the TV. Billy was pounding Haley. She was screaming. My pussy gushed.

“Oh God” I heard Erin moan, I looked back at her as her hand disappeared into her panties. Her fingers clearly inside her.

Her hand found my mound and she grasped it and massaged it. He finger expertly pushing my lips apart and pushing against my now throbbing clit.

“Oh God Erin. It’s getting late”. I suddenly stood up.

“I’m so sorry Lori!” She yelped and sat up.

I stood there. I could feel my pussy dripping

“It’s ok…. I. I just. Well. It’s late”. I said.

“Ok.” She stood looking defeated, and we walked to my bedroom.

“Goodnight” I said.

“Goodnight. I’m sorry….” She said as I closed the door and went to the hall closet. Grabbed a pillow and blanket and got on the couch.

I laid there staring at the ceiling. My pussy was on fire. My fingers lightly traced my pussy lips through the fabric of my panties. Suddenly I heard a familiar sound… just loud hum. The sound went in and out. For a few seconds I couldn’t place the sound. But as my clit began to burn. I realized exactly what it was… Erin had gone though my side table and found my toys.

I turned the tv off I listened to the buzz of my vibrator. The sound would diminish and I’d hear her moan and I knew each time she pushed it into her pussy. My fingers pulled my panties to the side and I began to rub my clit quickly.

“Oh fuck” I moaned as I heard the vibrators hum become muffled as it entered her, and heard her groan once again.

“It feels so fuckign good” I heard her moaning and her groaning become louder and faster. Then I heard the hum grow quieter as the vibrator slip inside her and stayed. The noise completely muffled but I could hear her grunting and groaning continuously.

“Uuunn. Uuugg. Uuggh unnnn Uugg.” I heard her cumming hard on MY vibrator.

I looked down at my pussy. My clit was on fire. My lips were soaked and puffy and wet, “fuck. I’m not even close” I groaned with anger as I began to finger fuck myslef roughly

“She’s done and probably already dozing off, and I’m in here getting nothing” I sighed. Two fingers now inside me now as I pummeled my hole. I’ve always taken forever to climax. In fact I seldom got off. It felt amazing. But I usually got frustrated and give up after a while.

“Oh come on baby. Come on. Cum baby” I moaned as I fingered myself.

My building orgasm was actually fading now. I think the sounds of her getting off was what was pushing me closer. And now she was silent.
“Fuck” I groaned and stopped. My fingers still deep inside my pussy. “Fuck” I groaned again. I exhaled “damn it Erin” I said to myself.
I laid down and covered up. I laid there staring at the ceiling. I was wired and horny. My pussy was on fire. I hated that I could never get off easily. It always left me depressed and irritable

“Fuck!” I sighed.
Hot as hell can't wait for more