Just a taste of Cock

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For all of you out there who have had a penis in your mouth before: How does cock taste? Some people will go ON and ON about the flavor of the semen or whatever! But how does the actual cock itself taste. How does it feel inside of your mouth? What does it taste like? Or do you not notice the taste because you are focused on other things?

Reactions: diver6

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
noface60 said:
But how does the actual cock itself taste. How does it feel inside of your mouth? What does it taste like?
heaven
awesome
exciting
fun
silly
like sex
salty
sweaty
fantastic
magnificent
great
asphyxiating
nervous
interesting
.... other adjectives

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Feel, well wonderful of course.
As far as taste goes if it's properly cleaned you can sample the taste yourself quite easily. Just take your own thumb or fingers and put them into your mouth... exact same taste. Now an unclean one I would have no Idea because my momma didn't raise me to be a dirty cock sucker :biggrin1:

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with Chuck. A clean penis tastes like any other area of skin. You can, of course, taste some fresh sweat, too. Most taste flavours are not really tastes in the mouth at all but smells. That's why having a heavy cold that blocks the nose makes everything taste bland and uninteresting. The smell of the man and the smell of his crotch will influence how you enjoy the "flavour" of his cock.

Some people prefer the smell and taste of smegma but I don't like the idea much so I can't comment on sucking a cheesy cock. Perhaps an afficianado will tell you.

The enjoyment (or lack of it) is heavily dependent on emotional and psychological factors as exemplified by the first reply.

great_sucker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
noface60 said:
For all of you out there who have had a penis in your mouth before: How does cock taste? Some people will go ON and ON about the flavor of the semen or whatever! But how does the actual cock itself taste. How does it feel inside of your mouth? What does it taste like? Or do you not notice the taste because you are focused on other things?

I think there must be some hormones involved because when you suck cock you can't get enough of it. It is like a drug, like catnip? I just know I love everything about it, especially clean uncut cocks, they're the best. By the way, your cock is very nice.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
noface60 said:
What does it taste like? Or do you not notice the taste because you are focused on other things?

By and large I think you'd find your final guess to be closest to the experience. Taste is not the usual sensation which one thinks about in this situation.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The cock itself is usually just a little salty. It is, as most have stated, just like any other area of skin. But normally, with a little stimulation, the cock starts to exude cowpers fluid (precum) which is, in some cases sweet (like honey), in other cases, a little salty (kinda like caviar), and in yet other cases, has a slightly acedic flavor.. kinda like cranberries. it's very hard to talk abouut the flavor of cock without including the flavor of precum... unless the guy you are sucking simply doesn't precum at all, which would be sad.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Silly rabbit--you can talk about how cock tastes without discussing the precum.

As you said, precum can have a variety of tastes.

If someone is licking/sucking/kissing the side of a cock, they might not taste any precum at all (unless a guy precums like crazy and it runs down the sides.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
The cock itself is usually just a little salty. It is, as most have stated, just like any other area of skin. But normally, with a little stimulation, the cock starts to exude cowpers fluid (precum) which is, in some cases sweet (like honey), in other cases, a little salty (kinda like caviar), and in yet other cases, has a slightly acedic flavor.. kinda like cranberries. it's very hard to talk abouut the flavor of cock without including the flavor of precum... unless the guy you are sucking simply doesn't precum at all, which would be sad.

I can't say that I've ever notice a cock tasting like honey, or caviar, or cranberries, but Joyboytoy79 offers up his taste experiences (along with everything else) with such enthusiasm and sincerity that I like him more and more each post! All of a sudden I kind of want to taste the rainbow. :smile:

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fortiesfun said:
I can't say that I've ever notice a cock tasting like honey, or caviar, or cranberries, but Joyboytoy79 offers up his taste experiences (along with everything else) with such enthusiasm and sincerity that I like him more and more each post! All of a sudden I kind of want to taste the rainbow. :smile:

Why do I see an advertisement coming along for "Precum-Flavored Skittles"?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
fortiesfun said:
Joyboytoy79 offers up his taste experiences (along with everything else) with such enthusiasm and sincerity that I like him more and more each post!

Yeah, a real sweetie, he is. (And I've told him so.)

Now, I usually get hints of oak mingled with a soupcon of burnt almonds, sometimes softened by an aftertaste of tannings.
It takes years to awaken to the subtleties.
The best cock is now Californian, BTW.
Euopean lives in the shadow of past excellence.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeff black said:
He must be really good at Blowjobs if he has never tasted plain cock before....

I like mine with chocolate syrup and sprinkles.:eek: :rolleyes:

I repeat--cock should taste like clean skin with perhaps a whiff of clean sweat from being bundled up.

If it tastes like anything else or you have to put flavors on it to make it edible, it ain't worth eating! :tongue:

Frosted Lexy Charms, They're Magically Delicious~!!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
I repeat--cock should taste like clean skin with perhaps a whiff of clean sweat from being bundled up.

If it tastes like anything else or you have to put flavors on it to make it edible, it ain't worth eating! :tongue:

Exactly, I usually say cock doesnt really have a taste.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:

I agree Lex... just plain cock tastes like clean skin... that's all it is afterall, skin. But, still, if you're giving a blowjob how often do you simply lick the sides? I mean, at some point, if you're good at what you do, you need to take the whole thing in your mouth! At which point you can savor the flavors of the juices that leak from the tip :biggrin1:. For me, that's the funnest part of cock.