Just Got a Priapus Shot

inuic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Started out like 18cm now near 19cm or like 7.25 went from like 4.85in around to like near 5.2. Its works not as well as I want but its does something. I am going to get another one. Wanted to check this place out.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Started out like 18cm now near 19cm or like 7.25 went from like 4.85in around to like near 5.2. Its works not as well as I want but its does something. I am going to get another one. Wanted to check this place out.

Have you like taken something like, because, like, there's like an awful lot of like 'like' in that like sentence? Like.

I know. I'm bad. :redface:

inuic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No just trying to estimate without trying to be to definite. Im bad too...

Inuic

inuic,

I am going this month (March 2013) for the first shot and taking the leap because of cost and the fact there's no real facts on any forum I researched. I feel I will be one of the first to actually detail the experience (pre and post, measurements, photos, days recovered, etc.) I will check with admin to understand limitations on the site as far as photos and legal rights of protecting one self. If anyone out there knows of a site that documents the "Shot" fully please let the board know. In all honesty, the doctors site is not professional and should provide more factual based details (e.g. patients full bio, end to end process to include pre - post measures, photos etc.). Customer experience is paramount today in business marketing.

Please note, I was going to try a procedure in which the shot included silicon droplets, mixed with X at a doctors office but was slightly apprehensive after hearing it cannot be reversed in a worst case scenario thus trying the P-Shot.

I will have data available this month.