Just how big is "well hung?"

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The term "well hung" has been thrown around a lot on this site. Just how big (in inches) is "well hung?" And is it measured when the penis is soft or hard? If soft, then how far down does it have to "hang" to be well hung? Four inches? Six or more?

Please share with me your impression of how big "well hung" is! Thanks!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really think that is subjective. Most people I know would say wellhung is defined as 8" and up. I know several guys who are 7" and call themselves wellhung as well. I am better than 7" when soft so I find it difficult to reconcile 7" as wellhung. Personally I would say 9" and up which is the reason I started a group for guys 9" and bigger looking for same but stastically I gotta go with 8" .

:banana:
HORSE

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The very few people that I've personally heard express an opinion on the topic have considered a genuine 8" as gigantinormous. I haven't heard anyone speculate quantitatively about the word "hung" but it's not unreasonable to conjecture that had they used the word they would have meant something notably smaller than gigantinormous.

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this is a common mistake.

being 'well-hung' is not a product of size, but of time.

the carcass should be left to hang at ~4 degrees centigrade for at least 21 days before the meat can be considered to be 'well-hung'. this increases the intensity of flavour and tenderness of the meat.

believe me, once you have tried well-hung meat, you won't want to go back.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
From a reasonable perspective I think 8" in length is definitely a large size, and should be considered well hung. Girth however has a bit of a range, because a girl CAN have small hands and usually anything 5.5" and up is going to look HUGE depending on the girl. A well hung guy would probably be in the 8" x 5.5" and up range. Personally I've always thought have a 9"x 6-6.5" would be well hung.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course I will quickly state any rod that exceeds eight inches certainly qualifies as "Well Hung." Easy to say that when I max out at 8.25 inches.

The topic will always be interesting. For some, it is simply being longer than they currently are. For others, anybody that displays a nice long penis with an appropriate width that is also well groomed will be considered "Well Hung."

Like sex, all peni are good. Some are better or "Well Hung."

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At 10 years old I thought my dad was hung. He wasn't, I'm 41 with 10.5 " I think I'm hung, but the guy with 12" may not. I thinkg it is in the eye of the individual.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The commonly accepted answer among my friends would be 8in. But everyone has their opinions and preferences. I like big dick and have discovered I prefer thickness.
For me 6 or 7in AND at least 6in or more around is plenty. I had a humbling experience once many years ago with a guy who was 10in. I pursued him and it was a sexual encounter only, but 10in when you actually are up close and personal is HUGE. It was fun but it defiantly took some work! LOL

Pumperthumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's hard for us here to decide what constitutes "well hung" as we're well above the average for the most part, and unless you're a flaming gay homo asspounder like me, you probably haven't been getting too many glimpses at other men's penises.

I think for the most part, if you can go into one of those BDSM stores with like 3 isles of dildoes, and snicker at how small the vast majority of said dildoes are, then you can call yourself "well hung." I sometimes buy those smaller dildoes just to go easy on my boyfriend every once in a while. Otherwise his ass would be constantly bleeding and he'd die from blood loss or something.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well hung... isn't that when you've been hanging around after you've cooked your goose, and gotten your neck in a noose?

In Washington, the state where I live, they have capital punishment. Like most state that do, there are two methods of execution---lethal injection, and the traditional methind for that state. In Washington, that method is hanging. This takes place at the maximum security prison in Walla Walla, Washington. The sick joke goes "Walla Walla---where the men are WELL hung":rolleyes:

robbie9

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say anything over 7.5 erect is hung. Flaccid sizes vary so much and are not always a good measure for erect dicks. 5 inches flaccid would be big or well-hung in my book, though.