Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think to be considered "well hung" you need to have a combination of length AND girth.

I think 7" can be well hung if it is also VERY thick (over 6" around)>

But I think really well hung is when you get to that 8" mark in length and around 6" and up in girth.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always thought I was bit above average, Somrone this past weekend someone called it a monster cock, I guess it's in the eye of the beholder, so to speak.:cool:

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, it is more a matter of shape and thickness than of actual length. A thin 8" dick can lok like a pencil dick while a, say, 7 x 6 one looks like that massive thing that makes you go "Damn -- well hung!"

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
but also a long penis can look deceptively smaller when very large in girth, right? Unless you have a point of reference, like a hand, the pencil dick will always look longer.

I'd have to agree that 8" is officially a big dick and would class as hung.

I'm half an inch off, but that pleases me in any case, to be almost hung ;) taking advantage of the optical inch would make us mid 7's look more hung.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the budding consensus is that you need an 8 x 6 cock - which probably represents 1.5% of all cocks or less - to be well hung? Wouldn't you think it would be a little more common that this?