Just too damn big?

Paul Vincent said:
I'll probably have this problem with my girlfriend when we 'get down, get down'
My finger hurt her lol and that's only 2.5/3"
I was the exact same way when I first "started"......but in time ( and lots o'lube) I became more accomodating!

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a quick note Munchme. You should check with your alumni association. Not checking may be a mistake as circumstances that you believe are true may not be so. There may be a second chance for you if you just check. Been to several reunions and while some relationships change over the years, some other things don't change that much as noted by some classmates of mine.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
munchme said:
:eek: I'm sure this question has probably been asked in many different ways on this site before, but I'm new here and still a little clumsy at finding threads on some specific topics. So my question is? Are there guys from your past (I was thinking at first of the other ladies but guess the question would be relevant for many of the male members as well) who were just too large for you to have intercourse with at the time, but now you regret not trying harder? And if so what were the guy's dimensions? (approximately). I went out with a guy my sophomore year in college for about 7 weeks who ended up having one of the largest cocks imaginable. I to this day of course am doubly sorry I didn't take pictures of him . But he also never allowed that as far as I can recall and hated being asked since he was always getting propositioned and asked repeatedly to pose for pics or do a video. I remember after we had had several dates and it was pretty clear we might have some form of sex he curiously said something like "Well I guess you've heard people talking about me right?" I honestly had no idea what he meant until one night after we'd been kissing for quite awhile on my couch he suddenly undid his belt, shoving his pants to the floor revealing white underwear being strained by what looked like a football underneath. When the underwear came off I sat there staring at a cock that was easily 11 inches in length. Even more astounding was the width which was about 3 1/4 inches near the head and which got even larger a few more inches back. His cock was actually almost Cobra shaped though and wasn't nearly as thick vertically. It was still impossible to even give him a blowjob, and even though we tried for weeks I just couldn't get the head in me without pain. He even suggested inserting himself before he became fully hard, but I was too afraid he still might really hurt me. Unfortunately for me to this day I still dream about that cock. He was certainly responsible for me being the size-queen I am today. There was just something so viscerally exciting about the sight of that endowment. I've never fully gotten over it, and can't imagine I ever will.:(
Ma'am, I would like to introduce you to a good friend of mine:

The "enter" key.

sammyk64

Just Browsing
Media
My bf is 14 3/4 X 3 1/2, and I have no problem taking every hot inch of what he dishes out to me. In fact, there have been times when no lubrication was used, and he was extremely rough & forceful with initial penitration. This is the first & only person that I have ever been with, and would never give it up. He has told me that I am the first he has ever been able to enter. So that makes things even better. We go about our business sometimes twice a day, and usually 3-4 times on the weekends. The funny thing about him is that he is only 5'7", and I'm 6'. It's true that big things come in small packages.