Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Politics' started by slurper_la, Nov 8, 2012.
the faces of defeat:
White People Mourning Romney
All those White people sure were sadz.
I saw the link and some of the photos on another site. Something is seriously wrong with a number of white Americans. Their implicit or explicit racial animus against blacks and the first mixed race president is disturbing...
Hard to imagine getting so emotional over an election. Just like in Australia, too many people voting for personalities rather than policies. Congratulations to the majority of Americans who realised that miracles cannot be achieved in one term of office Now to get the Australian people to think the same way . . . . ? How?
I agree, at first I had laughed when I saw this account earlier, but the more I looked at the pictures, the more disturbed I became. I wasn't totally shocked by those that were "Boomers" and older, as those were the age groups that voted more for Romney than Obama anyway. What really disturbed me was looking at people who were 40 and younger that looked at least horrified if not in tears! I had hoped that Gen-Xer's like myself and those Generations that are coming up after us had grown beyond this idiocy..............I'm truely disappointed by that.
Yeah, that is the disappointing thing about that demographic group. It seems like that ignorance defies age. However, this type of bigotry will only work to these individuals ultimate self-destruction.
There are a lot of reasons that voters do not like Obama that have nothing to do with his race.
Had Obama lost and someone posted a site depicting gays and minorities grieving:
1. Wouldn't you feel like that was cruel?
2. Would you assume that they are crying because they hate white people?
only problem is none of them are based in reality.
doubtful or all unfounded
I can give you several off the top of my head:
2) 23 million un or under-employed
3) 2% GDP growth
4) fast and furious
5) NSA leaks
7) 47 million On food stamps (most in history)
9) 6 trillion in new debt (most in history)
10) 4 straight years without a budget (most in history)
11) 4 straight 1+ trillion dollar deficits (most in history)
These are all valid reasons why someone would conclude that Obama hasn't done a good enough job and shouldn't be reelected.
Have you read the linked article? You can draw whatever conclusions you like why you don't like Obama but the evidence for the vast majority says otherwise about the sudden increase in anti-black racial animus...
I didn't see anything in the link that indicated racism against Obama???? Vast majority? 50 million people voted for Romney. There is no evidence to support your claim that 25 miilion people voted for Romney because Obama is Black. Obama won two terms because a huge number of "white" people voted for him.
I find this whole subject racist and bigoted on your part.
It is obvious u didn't read shit. I find your rants in general bigoted and ignorant, so shut the hell up talking to me...
1) Obamacare - most people like
2) 23 million un or under-employed - could be solved if the assholes in Congress will stop blocking the jobs bill
3) 2% GDP growth - see above
4) fast and furious - started under another administration thus cannot be solely to blame
5) NSA leaks - oh yeah you trying to blame the President for the actions of one agent, Thomas Drake, from something he did back in mid 00s? Reaching much...
6) NDAA - somehow reducing the Defense budget (which the largest chunk of the federal budget) to smaller size considering the deficit is bad. WOW, reaching much
7) 47 million On food stamps (most in history) - see #2
8) Bengahzi - people still think it would handled well
9) 6 trillion in new debt (most in history) - that is something that was started under another administration
10) 4 straight years without a budget (most in history) - assholes in Congress
11) 4 straight 1+ trillion dollar deficits (most in history) - see #9
You whole list is a waste of eyesight and time reading something for which I will not get back. Yeah, you are full of shit and cannot legitimize your statement. I do not argue with fools or the willfully ignorant...
Welcome to my ignore list...
ROFL......did you bust a fuse there?
Typical response. I'm not surprised.
Will someone please show me the racism that is evident in the OP's link?
I realize you do not understand he was backing up a contented point that people voted against the President because of his race.
I absolutely agree that the Republicans and Democrats share equal responsibilities for everything you pointed out on the above list....BUT....that was not the point of the list.
The point of the list was a series of reasons why people would vote against the President that had nothing to do with his race.
Does that make sense? You can believe in an overwhelmingly racist republican base if you so choose, but it is a bad habit you should divest yourself from as it robs you of any meaningful discourse with an opposing viewpoint.
I don't find painting large swaths of the electorate with a broad brush is appropriate or helpful in defining what the entire U.S. electorate is about.
Exactly. Excellent. Could not have said it better myself. Thanks you.