just too precious for words

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, I came in when you said "the lot of you"...I know.

Look b.c., I'm not the boogyman and I'm not out to get anyone. If I have said something to offend you I do apologize. I have tried to moderate my replies whenever I post, but I cannot and will not try to please each and every reader of what I write. It is exhausting to try and think up the 8 million ways one sentence can be taken....trying to be PC on a big dick site.

I don't know you any better than I know anyone else here but I do get what you are saying about being fed up with the lies and the hatred and just blowing up about it.

I hope that you can at least agree that being upset is not an excuse for saying something horrible about anyone?

We have to find common ground somewhere or we are all lost.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Look b.c., I'm not the boogyman and I'm not out to get anyone. If I have said something to offend you I do apologize. I have tried to moderate my replies whenever I post, but I cannot and will not try to please each and every reader of what I write. It is exhausting to try and think up the 8 million ways one sentence can be taken....trying to be PC on a big dick site.

I don't know you any better than I know anyone else here but I do get what you are saying about being fed up with the lies and the hatred and just blowing up about it.

I hope that you can at least agree that being upset is not an excuse for saying something horrible about anyone?

We have to find common ground somewhere or we are all lost.

No it isn't. And I understand how it is that you were offended by it. We're cool. :cool:

Last edited: