just too precious for words

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
Will someone please show me the racism that is evident in the OP's link?

It's not there, but don't worry you're still a bigoted racist (probably a homophobe too) because you disagree.

Not only do you disagree, but you have the audacity to disagree without calling someone a name.

inB4 someone says your corporate sockpuppetmaster stopped paying you to speak here on the 7th so why are you even here?

rogerg

Cherished Member
Media
It's not there, but don't worry you're still a bigoted racist (probably a homophobe too) because you disagree.

Not only do you disagree, but you have the audacity to disagree without calling someone a name.

inB4 someone says your corporate sockpuppetmaster stopped paying you to speak here on the 7th so why are you even here?

Lmao!! Guilty!!!

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
Exactly. Excellent. Could not have said it better myself. Thanks you.

You're welcome. I actually could not believe he took your post that way, I had to step back and read his reply to see what sparked such an outburst.

This was obviously an important race and people are still on edge.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can give you several off the top of my head:

1) Obamacare getting rid of Obamacare will add 4 trillion to the debt and puts the middle class back at the mercy of the healthcare companies.
2) 23 million un or under-employed Under
3) 2% GDP growth its higher than that. World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer
4) fast and furious was not put together by Eric Holder, the claim is false
5) NSA leaks SO??? Bush did much worse
6) NDAA So??? National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
7) 47 million On food stamps (most in history) Bush's fault.
8) Bengahzi a Fox Lie
9) 6 trillion in new debt (most in history) Prove it
10) 4 straight years without a budget (most in history) Another Fox Lie
11) 4 straight 1+ trillion dollar deficits (most in history) So, that will be taken care of, when Congress gets back together.

These are all valid reasons why someone would conclude that Obama hasn't done a good enough job and shouldn't be reelected.
I disagree

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Republicans, lost because of demographics. Republicans were working off of demographics that were 30 years out of date. Our President worked off of demographics based on the 2010 census. The Republican base is aging. The angry white man vote, is declining. 87% in 1980. Angry white man vote is now down to 72% in 2012.

rogerg

Cherished Member
Media
I disagree

A) Some people think that these are glaring failures of the Obama administration

B) Some people either bury their head in the sand, blame Bush, or blame foxnews (apparently).

One thing that we can agree on AM is that we both know that you can see no wrong in your dear leader.

Not to mention that many of your points are nonsensical.

But just for my own amusement, please tell me how you reach your conclusions on your rebuttals. All 11 please.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When it was pointed out to you, that much of what the President ended up dealing with, when he first elected in 2008, was the failed policies of the Bush administration. Guess what, the rest will be fixed. The Bush tax cuts are going bye-bye. Those that think those glaring lies(failures as you insist, which I don''t) are just talking points that have no merit, or are the based upon real time facts. And you got your chance to voice you complaints at the polls. You didn't carry your man to victory. But it's not about who wins and who loses. You and the rest of your ilk don't get that. The country didn't lose, it gained by re-electing President Obama. The angry white guy vote, (your base) is dwindling. You've buried your head in the sand, this time. When Bush got elected in 2000 I took it like a man, and dealt with it. You on the other hand want to whine about it. You don't get you got beat, not by a black man, but by demographics. And probably long voting lines. Blame your party for that.
I just pointed out to you, where you don't make sense. And you characterize facts as nonsense. Really??? You're clearly in denial. I'll help you out by ignoring your rants. You want to be a sore loser, good luck with that.

A) Some people think that these are glaring failures of the Obama administration

B) Some people either bury their head in the sand, blame Bush, or blame foxnews (apparently).

One thing that we can agree on AM is that we both know that you can see no wrong in your dear leader.

Not to mention that many of your points are nonsensical.

But just for my own amusement, please tell me how you reach your conclusions on your rebuttals. All 11 please.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is obvious u didn't read shit. I find your rants in general bigoted and ignorant, so shut the hell up talking to me...

Sweet baby Jesus Kayman, you are seriously the whiniest of the whiny babies on here. Someone is disagreeing with you, and all of a sudden they're bigoted and/or racist in their posts, even when there is nothing of the sort evident in a post...it's legitimate because you "feel" it, huh?

SHUT UP! I voted against Obama because I do not stand for his policies. The fact that he's black is of absolutely zero consequence to me.

You refuse to engage in debate. All you do is hurl out accusations of ignorance/racism when someone disagrees.

I doubt you'll see this, as I'm sure I've found my way to your ignore list, what with my logical dissenting opinions and all. You're a disgrace, and your defense mechanisms are truly sad.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it was pointed out to you, that much of what the President ended up dealing with, when he first elected in 2008, was the failed policies of the Bush administration. Guess what, the rest will be fixed. The Bush tax cuts are going bye-bye. Those that think those glaring lies(failures as you insist, which I don''t) are just talking points that have no merit, or are the based upon real time facts. And you got your chance to voice you complaints at the polls. You didn't carry your man to victory. But it's not about who wins and who loses. You and the rest of your ilk don't get that. The country didn't lose, it gained by re-electing President Obama. The angry white guy vote, (your base) is dwindling. You've buried your head in the sand, this time. When Bush got elected in 2000 I took it like a man, and dealt with it. You on the other hand want to whine about it. You don't get you got beat, not by a black man, but by demographics. And probably long voting lines. Blame your party for that.
I just pointed out to you, where you don't make sense. And you characterize facts as nonsense. Really??? You're clearly in denial. I'll help you out by ignoring your rants. You want to be a sore loser, good luck with that.

I don't understand how continuing to disagree with policies that you disagreed with prior to the election somehow makes us all a bunch of whiners that can't accept defeat.

Yes, I'm certainly disappointed that, in my opinion, the better man and the better candidate lost.

You seem not to realize that your points all come from a shamelessly biased perspective. If you believe in President Obama's policies, you will naturally see his re-election as a victory. I do not side with Obama in the policy department, so I clearly do not see his re-election as a victory...there is something about that very basic notion that seems to be going above your intellectual pay grade.

Btw please tell me where you got an education...your comma usage is spectacularly awful.

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media

So just to get back to what started this whole back and forth, is Kaymen right that the reason people voted against President Obama was because he was black? Is that the only thing that really mattered in this race?

The entire seed of this discussion came from a link posted by Kaymen which suggests to him that people's racism affected their choices in this election more than any other factor.

Is that what you believe led nearly half of those casting their votes to vote against the President?

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Simply because your side whined about, the Polls being skewed, that they were incorrect. When they weren't. When the polls were in your favor, you loved it. Against you, they were lies. Nate Silver was wrong in his assessment of his 538 blog, and yet, the President did better than what Nate Projected. Your side were calling Nate some homosexual, who couldn't count to five. He's been proven right. If the reverse were true, and Romney won, I wouldn't be whining. I would have accepted it, simply because I believe Romney to be a moderate, not a neo-con. But there is no winning with you guys. When facts are shown to you, you never refute the facts, just the source. So be in denial for another 4 years. By that time, you'll lose another election, because you're not willing to face the reality of demographics. And expect to lose in the midterms. Because that will happen, if your candidates keep talking like they did this time around. They Will Lose.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone who voted for Obama, I'm agreeing with rogerg/sillysting. (I don't like Obama, but I disliked him less than Romney, and protest votes for third parties are pointless in our current political system.) That tumblr is ridiculous in its concept, and assuming someone voted against Obama simply because he's black is going to be outright wrong in the vast, vast, vast majority of cases. It only exposes you for having some pretty deeply-held biases yourself and an unwillingness to to try see things from a different view.

(Plus, let's be realistic, everyone is at least a little racist.)

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
As someone who voted for Obama, I'm agreeing with rogerg/sillysting. (I don't like Obama, but I disliked him less than Romney, and protest votes for third parties are pointless in our current political system.) That tumblr is ridiculous in its concept, and assuming someone voted against Obama simply because he's black is going to be outright wrong in the vast, vast, vast majority of cases. It only exposes you for having some pretty deeply-held biases yourself and an unwillingness to to try see things from a different view.

(Plus, let's be realistic, everyone is at least a little racist.)

Oh no doubt, if I wasn't shows like Family Guy would hold no appeal for me.

"The Angry Racist White Man" is just as sad a place to retreat in a political discussion as the "welfare dependant democrat voter." They're caricatures of voting populations to help avoid talking about real issues which cause people to cast ballots.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As many times I have clowned and cussed out your ass, this comment amuses and reminds me :gives2: what you say...:laughing:

U still mad? :loser: Stay mad... *flips my hair*

So we're clear ladies and gents, this is supposedly the man that is intellectually above the fray of the political forums.

Once again, you're proving yourself to be a witless disgrace, using emojis this time instead of accusations of racism.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no doubt, if I wasn't shows like Family Guy would hold no appeal for me.

"The Angry Racist White Man" is just as sad a place to retreat in a political discussion as the "welfare dependant democrat voter." They're caricatures of voting populations to help avoid talking about real issues which cause people to cast ballots.

In is genuinely laughable to me that your posts (and ones similar to them) evoke the responses that we're getting from Kayman...something just ain't merrying up in this equation lol.

Thank you for being reasonable

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
As many times I have clowned and cussed out your ass, this comment amuses and reminds me :gives2: what you say...:laughing:

U still mad? :loser: Stay mad... *flips my hair*

You speak like an intelligent person, but you act like a racist bigoted child on here. Why? Not a single word in any reply except for yours mentioned race.

Calling someone a racist or a bigot is a real deal Kayman, and your repeated false use of it removes the impact of those words. If you called any normally constituted human being a racist in real life without cause, you would be in for a life changing event.

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
In is genuinely laughable to me that your posts (and ones similar to them) evoke the responses that we're getting from Kayman...something just ain't merrying up in this equation lol.

Thank you for being reasonable

There's a point where you lose the ability to react in a nice manner to things which should normally never be allowed. If using pejorative terms for any race or sexual orientations are considered banable offenses, calling someone a racist without cause should be too.

These are not funny little accusations, these are real attacks on a persons character.