Justin Timberlake

staciefsu1984

1st Like
Media
Deno said:
thats the first time I have seen a pic of Justin with arms like that when did he go from a twink to a man. Maybe his health issues are steriod related. poor little pinky winky. He prolly poppin a bonner from having his arm around that cutie to his left the one with a penis.

He bulked up quite a few years ago, actually, even at the time of Justified.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure specific times that you can see it, but I did see it a few times....the thing though is on youtube you lose some quality that you have on the tv. So if you could catch the performance on tv it would be much easier to see it.

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
BlackCock85 said:
So if you could catch the performance on tv it would be much easier to see it.

OMG!!! I just saw the rerun of the VMA's and I saw it!!! Oh God!!! You were right!! I immediately had a BONER the minute I saw the cock of that beautiful man. Oh, God.... I need a cigarette.

Firewolf78

Just Browsing
Media
I saw the VMA's and the performance but I didn't see what you all are talking about. What part of the song is best to see it? I;m going to check it out.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Justin Timberlake and any boy band member: U.S. or Great Britain are yours. Those boys are too damn pretty. They may as well join Scritti Politti, Spandau Ballet or Duran Duran.

Firewolf78

Just Browsing
Media
Like the other dude said, they tend to grow into much more and I have to say I like what I saw in the picture. For me as long as he knows how to use it thats all that matters.