Justin Timberlake

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gaydane said:
Is he hung? Last year I read that he had said in an inverview that he was VERY small, like 11 cm...(4½ inches...)

11cm sounds like an ENORMOUS clitoris.

As a bisexual man I feel it me responsibility to tell you non-fish eaters that women don't have penises, they have a clitoris.

dyna

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ian didn't understand your bit at all....

Thanks for the attempts at the pics, but I'm not buying the ones of supposidly Justin's cock...

I guess I'll have to rest with the thought that potentially he is just an average man! Which is not a bad thing! I still wouldn't kick him out of bed if he was lying next to me, but the thought of him having a trouser snake is ever so much more alluring!

Keep trying if you've got any really good evidence!

Appreciate the help though guys...

x

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I personally think she can keep her fantasies---until he has sex with Justin Timberlake, that is. AT that point, then I guess reality will have to set in....

dyna

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
davidjh7 said:
I personally think she can keep her fantasies---until he has sex with Justin Timberlake, that is. AT that point, then I guess reality will have to set in....

She can keep her fantasies....

are you refering to me... dyna....

dyna i am a man! I love cock and i fantasise about JT and will carry on doing so! so thank you i will keep my fantasies!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dyna said:
She can keep her fantasies....

are you refering to me... dyna....

dyna i am a man! I love cock and i fantasise about JT and will carry on doing so! so thank you i will keep my fantasies!

My apologies....I went back and deletes the "h" in her, but for some reason it didn't take. Fantasise on, dude :smile:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dyna said:
I love cock and i fantasise about JT and will carry on doing so! so thank you i will keep my fantasies!
If you like cock, as you claim, you need to bark up another tree, Justine has a clit... as I said women and girls have clits. I'd say your fantasy life is in overdrive.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dyna--

I hope that you meet Justin Timberlake and get to fuck his brains out.
I hear he is bringing "Sexy back" (even though I don't think he's bringing "sexy back" for me to evolve a swerve on or get me sprung for him. I don't even like Leonardo DiCaprio, Eminem and Ryan Phillippe sexually but more for the other man and/or woman who do find them attractive. That's cool.

You are entitled to who you are attracted to in a man. So am I. I wish you much success in finding out about Justin's pecker. :smile:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've just watched his music videos on MTV. The guy might be smaller than average according to Britney, but he is sexier than ever.

dyna

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have posted a thread about justin recently too, and the conclusion came out that he's not packing much above average, and all photo evidence was fake or non coherant! but I am of the variety that think who cares, he'd get a good bloody seeing too anyhow! he's fit, muscley, sexy, can dance and sing! you don't need much more!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr give him to me now!

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is it just me or has he lost his sexiness?? Remember being totally into him when he came out with Justified (not the music, just him..) But everytime I have seen him promoting his new album he leaves me stone cold...Ironic as he is supposed to be "bringing sexy back..."