Karinne Stephans abouts rappers dicks

Greg1970

Experimental Member
Media
Lovely! Homophobic bitch. Kidding, I probably woulda gotten nauseous, too. For your reading pleasure, I’m going to run the entire list of men she says she’s banged and her description of how it was. This woman studies penis like a judge at a dog show. Which is an appropriate analogy. Enjoy!

karrine_steffans_080107.jpg

Mystikal–long
Trick Daddy–long and full of energy
Twista–medium
Will Smith–long
Xzibit–long but comes to quick
Kool G Rap–Long but cant fuck
Talib Kweli–medium
Redman–hung like a banana
Black Thought–medium
Russel Simmons–small
Khujo from Goodie Mob–very long
Ja Rule–Long and full of energy
Jay-Z–Real thick and juicy but you cant stand looking at him when he’s on top
OutKast–Both big but Big Boi is bigger and fatter Dre’s is long and slim
Pete Rock–big
Puff Daddy–medium
Rakim–Long
Mobb Deep–havoc is big but Prodigy is small
M.O.P.–Long pipes but Danze has a smelly body odor
Nas–small
Nelly–medium
Scarface–medium
Snoop Dogg–too long
Ol’ Dirty Bastard–may his big dick rest in peace
Clipse–They’re both long but they cant fuck and Pusha T’s breath stinks
Common–Long but too skinny
Da Brat–can eat a pussy.
Mos Def–long but his breath stinks
Timbaland–long and fat but cant fuck and comes to quick
Too $hort–long and thick but talks to much shit in bed
Q Tip–long but skinny. He has an asshole personality
Mase–Long but he has an asshole personality too
Master P–nice and long and can fuck
Method Man–Long but comes to quick
Missy Elliott–pussy has a bad odor
50 Cent–medium/long
Big Punisher–The same size of a can of air freshener
Busta Rhymes–Big and long bit cant fuck. Just because you are left sore he thinks he did something.
Canibus–real long
Noreaga–Long but he cant fuck
Lil Wayne–nice and long
Kanye West–Big but he cant fuck
KRS-One–small
LL Cool J–Nice and fat
The LOX–All of them are big except for styles. styles is very tiny. And J Hood is abnormaly fat
Ludacris–Just perfect. Long and fat
DMX–Long and can fuck forever
Fabolous–big dick but comes to fast
Fat Joe–small at first but when erect he’s impressive.
Wyclef–Long but his breath stinks
Ghostface Killah–Long but he comes to quick

I love her. I read her first book, I guess all this information is in the seconed. Can`t wait to read it.!!!!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember not long ago seeing something similar to this but on the Hard-rock/Metal scene. It was on a website related to these musical genres and it was, supposedly, "reviews" of lots of groupies/female fans who had slept with a variety of rock/metal stars over the years. It didn't sound like bullshit to me because they were the opinions of dozens and dozens of females, some of them anonymous, who weren't trying to brag about this or that.

It was kind of funny seeing some of the guys you see on stage with a bad-ass-I'm-all-good-and-girls-love-me attitude getting very poor reviews :biggrin1:

I never managed to find that website again. It was quite a big website, so finding that information through a google search was useless for me. Has anyone here come across it?

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember not long ago seeing something similar to this but on the Hard-rock/Metal scene. It was on a website related to these musical genres and it was, supposedly, "reviews" of lots of groupies/female fans who had slept with a variety of rock/metal stars over the years. It didn't sound like bullshit to me because they were the opinions of dozens and dozens of females, some of them anonymous, who weren't trying to brag about this or that.

It was kind of funny seeing some of the guys you see on stage with a bad-ass-I'm-all-good-and-girls-love-me attitude getting very poor reviews :biggrin1:

I never managed to find that website again. It was quite a big website, so finding that information through a google search was useless for me. Has anyone here come across it?

here's a direct link

Metal Sludge - The Long And Short Of It - The World Famous Penis Chart! - The Power & Glory since 1998