keep penis head exposed wearing underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by undisclosed, Feb 3, 2008.

1. undisclosed

undisclosed New Member

do you keep your penis head exposed when wearing underwear or not?
    if i let it exposed, some hours later, the skin would slide back to cover the head. what do you do to your penis?
    i heard some fell unconfortable when penis head exposed to the underwear, do you have this probelm? i don't and i want to know that feeling

2. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah - I usually do.

3. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

4. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems the default position on my foreskin is behind the head so my head is pretty much exposed in my underwear all the time. It doesn't seem to bother me.

5. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

Dude my circumcised cockhead is always exposed and bare in my calvin klein underwear and I really love the feeling as my knobhead rubs against the cotton material. If I'm playing football or cycling it rubs even more and I can get a semi-stiff if that happens
    I also love going commando in my jeans

6. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    yes all the time, well for at least the last 18-20 years. and most of the time i go without underwear. it is nice to have a choise.

7. Speedos4me

Speedos4me New Member

Albums:
    Sometimes, sometimes not – I go both ways.
    If I want to think about something other than my dick then I keep the head covered. But if I want to be aware of my dick all day then I skin back the foreskin, and it stays where I put it.
    (Sometimes wear a glans ring as well – that's a whole lot of fun.)

8. B_cosmognosis

B_cosmognosis New Member

Lately, I have taken to putting my cock and balls through the hole in the front of my boxer briefs. After a little modification, I can fit them through, and show my bulge even in underwear. Commando has never felt comfortable to me, so this is my preferred option to show my stuff, lol.

9. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll hang it out if Im in a showy mood. If Im really wanting to show I pull the skin back but I will get a good chubby doing this that will quickly go full erect If Im not careful. If I go a long time this way eventually it gets a little painful and will throb as it has been slightly cutting of the circulation all day. If I do this I dont wear loose pants or thin material as it will only tickle me or make it look like I have a dildo stuffed down my pants.

10. glansout

glansout New Member

Mine is always exposed whatever I am wearing - foreskin rolled back 24/7. If commando or wearing loose boxers, the rubbing makes me aware of it, but I love the feeling.

11. crescendo69

Gold Member

As I am circumcised, I had felt the rubbing all my life, but mainly on the top side since I used to wear it downward in my briefs. When I tried pulling it upward, the sensation on the underside would always make me erect. But now I'm used to it.