Kellan Lutz

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
I've decided that all young, smooth, slightly buff men really just look alike. Nice looking, nothing special to distinguish them from the next guy though. This guy is good looking as are the multi-million or so just like him.

Where is a young man with distinctive good looks, killer body and some chest hair?

Thesulah

Sexy Member
Media
There's been so much hype about Robert Pattinson being the hottest thing on the screen right now and frankly given the other male cast members of Twilight/New Moon, I just don't see it. There are so many really good looking guys who outshine Pattinson IMHO. One of them is Kellan Lutz, who could bite me 24/7.

I totally get what your are saying, I just wanted to point out that people are hyped over Robert not just because of his looks, mainly because of his character. At least read the first book and you will understand. He is just perfect in everyway. :wink:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bite me Kellan, I said fuckin bite me...damn Kellan, that feels good, now take me man..hot...he's cookin and I'd be supper anyday.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, if you guys pay attention to gossip blogs, I'm sure you've seen this blind item about the 26 year old B soon to be A-list actor trolling Craigs' to find some hot asian boy to fuck senseless in Vancouver, right?

This Movie Star Uses Craigslist to Find Men BlindGossip.com

It's weird that so many people wouldn't even throw Kellan's name in the mix and when I read it, the first person I thought of was him. He seems like the type to be into abusing lithe asian boys...I mean that in the best way possible.

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
Robert Pattison is in no way hot, I just do not see it at all; not even cute. Kellan Lutz is a hunk and a half as is Taylor Launter both are so freaking hot I can't believe that there is hardly any fan fare regarding those two.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
So, if you guys pay attention to gossip blogs, I'm sure you've seen this blind item about the 26 year old B soon to be A-list actor trolling Craigs' to find some hot asian boy to fuck senseless in Vancouver, right?

This Movie Star Uses Craigslist to Find Men BlindGossip.com

It's weird that so many people wouldn't even throw Kellan's name in the mix and when I read it, the first person I thought of was him. He seems like the type to be into abusing lithe asian boys...I mean that in the best way possible.

Is he 26 though? I thought he was a youngin':rolleyes:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, the shame of it! Kellan Lutz dressed as Batman's bitch...at least it was for charity. (And the only reason I'm bitchin is that he ain't showing shit...he could have at least had the decency to borrow Brody Jenner's costume that he wore last Halloween. He would have stretched it out even further than Brody did!)

Attachments

Last edited: