Kellan Lutz

m57082

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hes cut look at all this pics of him running in sweats there's only a mushroom head no extra skin

tragik_empire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no one is complaining, just speculating. i'm still stickin' with uncut... mostly because i also have this freakin... soft spot for uncut guys. however... i also have a soft spot for Kellan in general so wtfe haha

S

SirConcis

re: cut or uncut.

Based on IMDB, he is cut (born in USA in 1985). His name may evoke european family, but he appears to be as american as apple pie.

The outline of his head in underwear appears too pronounced for an uncut. But then again, since no underwear ad escaped photoshop intact, it is likely that his cock outline has been modified to make it palatable to USA audiences. Perhaps he has a far more prominent head that was airvrushed out to make it less prominent.

Reactions: viisbby

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not complaining either way. I was simply making a statement of preference based on observation. Whether I'm right or wrong remains to be seen but quite honestly I hope I'm wrong. Am I saying I wouldn't sleep with him just because he MAY be uncut? Hell no!! If the opportunity presented itself I'd be in bed with him in a heartbeat.

tragik_empire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm considering making up an elaborate story, then going on location wherever they're going to fill breaking dawn and seeing if he takes the offer. even if he doesn't, at least i can say i hit on Kellan Lutz ;) haha

and don't be dicks... i know it's a long shot. it's nice to dream.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did anybody ever followup on that rumor that he was posting on craigslist for a smooth asian bottom boy to fuck while he was filming in vancouver?

any smooth asian bottom boys wanna be the bait for my investigative report?

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anybody ever followup on that rumor that he was posting on craigslist for a smooth asian bottom boy to fuck while he was filming in vancouver?

any smooth asian bottom boys wanna be the bait for my investigative report?

I got the smooth bottom part nailed (no pun intended, ok well yea it was intended) but I can't pull off asian. LOL

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight