Kenny Chesney

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a Country-Western listener, but is he the one that never takes off his hat???

The one I always thought was gay was Randy Travis. Then he married some woman 20+ years older than him (I think) and appeared on a Folger's coffee commercial drinking a cup of coffee with his LEFT hand that had a wedding band on it.

This proves he is straight, right? (ha!)
DP

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's a rock-solid straight all-American Country guy who just happens to enjoy sucking cock and taking it up the ass. :rolleyes:

Having grown up in Texas and the Midwest, there is just so much fucking truth to that statement. And for that we are grateful.

TEXAS 45
OKLAHOMA 35
Setteled ON the Field.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not a Country-Western listener, but is he the one that never takes off his hat???

The one I always thought was gay was Randy Travis. Then he married some woman 20+ years older than him (I think) and appeared on a Folger's coffee commercial drinking a cup of coffee with his LEFT hand that had a wedding band on it.

This proves he is straight, right? (ha!)
DP

Uh-huh.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When Kenny and Rene' were married, his drummer through a hissy-fit. He didn't tour with him during that time. When he and the poor unsuspecting Rene' and he split, voila, the drummer came back.