Kevin Spacey

About 20 years ago in Toronto he used to go to a raunchy bath house called "The Barracks". The only thing I can contribute is that I know he loved to fuck throat. Especially in the head over the edge of the bed position.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been a big Kevin Spacey fan - and, yes, I find him sexy, and more so as he's aged. And I've always thought he was most likely a gay guy who believed this fact was no-one's business but his own. He's on record as saying, "I find it sad that by not talking about who I sleep with, that makes me mysterious. There was a time when I would have been called a gentleman."

He's also stated that "I've just never believed in pimping my personal life out for publicity. I'm not interested in doing it. Never will do it. They can gossip all they want; they can speculate all they want. I just happen to believe that there's a public life and there's a private life. Everybody has a right to a private life no matter what their profession is."

If I was lucky enough to meet Mr Spacey, I'd shake his hand, then give him a big bear hug and thank him for host of consummate performances on both stage and screen. Then I'd unzip him, give him a blow up, and zip him up again . . .

upload_2016-9-24_22-10-42.png

Reactions: BDS

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Know Kevin personally. I've worked out at the gym with him a few times and have seen him fully naked in the locker room several times. He is definitely an average joe.

I encountered him on Clapham Common a year or so ago.

I saw his dick too and I agree - an average Joe.

Now all the rumours are surfacing and an unpleasant story from a British woman claiming he abused her straight son, I guess he might be coming back to the UK to face charges......

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even though I've never lived in LA I heard so many stories about him over the years like how he was always chasing after straight college guys. The story from Richard Dreyfus's son is especially creepy. What a shame.

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree - I've always thought he was an inadequate actor with the manner of a closet case - now I know why.

I don't care about his sexuality and I'm not that familiar with any of his work but I'm told that he's very good. I do know that he is a scumbag who probably deserves what's coming to him.

Reactions: itsalondonthing