kill this thread

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
None of you is able to kill a thread. Only me only I myself can successfully and forever kill this thread.

Step aside everybody as I a going to lift my arms and take off my shoes.....the odor will murder off the thread entirely!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of you is able to kill a thread. Only me only I myself can successfully and forever kill this thread.

Step aside everybody as I a going to lift my arms and take off my shoes.....the odor will murder off the thread entirely!
Ha! Thank you, dear boy, that's kind of you to make laugh.:biggrin: Seriously, your bodily odor can't even kill a dandelion.Whyyyy, even lighting your farts on fire wouldn't so much as singe it.
So, step back, sonny, let the real men and thread killers by so's we have no interference.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ha! Thank you, dear boy, that's kind of you to make laugh.:biggrin: Seriously, your bodily odor can't even kill a dandelion.Whyyyy, even lighting your farts on fire wouldn't so much as singe it.
So, step back, sonny, let the real men and thread killers by so's we have no interference.
hey you can't be talking to me that way I got rights! Anyway it's almost Easter so I shall let you slide on this But only this 1 time.
R.I.P? Your balls die, and sag to your knees?
that makes the assumption that g.m. Had balls to begin with:biggrin1:

I thought that would have killed it - guess not

I guess I will have to keep trying until it works.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey you can't be talking to me that way I got rights! Anyway it's almost Easter so I shall let you slide on this But only this 1 time.
that makes the assumption that g.m. Had balls to begin with:biggrin1:

I guess I will have to keep trying until it works.
Oh, do keep calm and cool yourself at the water fountain.
'Sides no killing on Easter, tis a day of happy.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Noise her yet peripherallay challenged ukulele players! We are out of grenadine again Which indicates the thread is officially dead.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Noise her yet peripherallay challenged ukulele players! We are out of grenadine again Which indicates the thread is officially dead.
Sorry, Hoss your Grenadine was past it's expiration date, means the thread lived long enough to fall in front of me where I killed it with my shuriken to it's jugular and it's now dead.