Kim Garcia and the amazing horse-hung skinny boy

ghitb12

1st Like
Media
I dont have anything besides what's on xhamster and the xvideos. Haven't given much thought to doing more, doubt there'd be much of a demand lol.

puls4r

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kim Garcia was an alias I gave to my ex when I initially uploaded all those videos. I didn't give it to her "hard" because she had a very petite vagina and I would've killed her. She simply couldn't handle more than half. The black chick is recent. I had my itunes running so she thought I was just muting it, when in reality I was hitting record on my webcam. If you'll notice at the end of the video I make an excuse as to why she has to leave, because I simply called her over to nail her one last time and get it on tape, not to hang out afterward. The low quality video on xhamster is the first video I made. She was 18 at the time. I'm just over 8 inches long. I'm also 110% straight.

How thick are you? Hopefully I find tight vag like you

thin7

Expert Member
Media
You're 8" and she could only take half? Somethings aren't adding up. The dick in those vids is bigger than 8.

ghitb12

1st Like
Media
I'm an honest 8". I don't press the tape measure as far into my pubic bone as possible and I don't try to stretch it out while measuring..and I don't round up. I've actually had people offer to buy me hookers to make more vids..I don't know if or when I'll make another though. And no I'm not an impersonator.

Dropplers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm an honest 8". I don't press the tape measure as far into my pubic bone as possible and I don't try to stretch it out while measuring..and I don't round up. I've actually had people offer to buy me hookers to make more vids..I don't know if or when I'll make another though. And no I'm not an impersonator.

Thank you for your candor. :redface:
An honest 8 is hard to find.
If you do make another video in the future and choose to upload it,
I bet people here would very much appreciate a link in this thread.
I know I would.

thin7

Expert Member
Media
I will say I looked in the mirror the other day when I was getting head and I looked huge. Maybe its all about perspective.

Dropplers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haters always gonna be hatin' :wink: we all know why.

There are a lot of people here who enjoy your videos
and would love to see more :biggrin1: