Kissing after blowjob

RonBradley69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a two part question for me.

For one, I know a couple of guys who are absolutely repulsed by kissing their gf if she has gone down on them, as they find it disgusting to "taste their own penis". Would any girls put up with this or would it be a deal-breaker against being with this person?

I also know a lot of guys (definitely majority) that really enjoy kissing their girl if she has already gone down on them. Do women find this a turn on as well, or is it just natural as normal kissing? Are any actually turned off that their bf/husband wants to kiss them after they have gone down?

For the record, I really enjoy it.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've come across only a couple of guys who didn't want to kiss afterwards and my response was the same both times. "Well i won't be sucking your dick again!" Funnily enough, they both got over that bullshit in a heart beat...

DownandDirty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only a handful feel that way... I feel like it's a two way street of them being okay with going down on me and kissing me after and me going down on them and kissing after...

It's a turn off if they freak.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A very small number of partners have protested kissing after I have gone down. I just ask if they know something I don't about the place where I just had my mouth. That usually clears things up and establishes my expectations. One dude said he'd tasted his jizz before and had no idea why I'd put up with that flavor. He was willing to kiss, but no tongue. I could accept that condition with his explanation.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've honestly never been with a guy that wouldn't kiss me after I sucked his dick, but on the other hand I've never been with a guy that loved it either.

If a guy didn't want to kiss me after I swallowed his cum, or even had his penis in my mouth, then I probably wouldn't be giving him head very often. Not sure how I'd feel about it if he really liked it, but I can't imagine it would bother me any.

julesq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my partner wouldn't kiss me after giving him a blowjob it would be a deal breaker. In turn I would expect the same if I wouldn't kiss him after going down on me. I did have a bf many years ago that would do it but I knew he wasn't into it, I did warn him if he wasn't as tasty as usual. As I am writing it I am shaking my head, I will never know why, I guess there is something to being young and stupid.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've met a couple of guys like that. Ultimately it's a deal breaker. Sexually I'm not compatible with a man who finds something so innocuous disgusting. In my experience, it indicates he's not going to like the rest of my sexual repertoire or meet the rest of my sexual desires.

RonBradley69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the answers. I'm always surprised at how many guys are narrow-minded about this sort of thing, especially as for a lot of them it seems an issue of not wanting to be perceived as "unmanly" for doing it.