Kissing another guy

D

deleted858776

Not just kissing but making out with a guy.

Have you ever made out with one? nope

Would you ever? have never met a guy that I want to kiss, so doubt it.

If you did, did you kiss him more than once?

Do you believe a straight guy could make out with another guy?
Yes, I believe a straight guy could make out with another guy and then sober up and realize he didn't like it.

Reactions: submarine

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I haven't, and I don't believe I ever will.

Can a straight guy kiss another man? Well, obviously yes. Why shouldn't he be able to do that? I'm pretty sure a lot of actors have done that to fulfill a role in a movie, and a lot guys have done that on a dare or to shock people or whatever.

Would straight man repeatedly or routinely make out with another man for pleasure? No.

No I haven't, and I don't believe I ever will.

Can a straight guy kiss another man? Well, obviously yes. Why shouldn't he be able to do that? I'm pretty sure a lot of actors have done that to fulfill a role in a movie, and a lot guys have done that on a dare or to shock people or whatever.

Would straight man repeatedly or routinely make out with another man for pleasure? No.

I think that if you love another person as a great friend, then kissing them seems pretty natural. But I'm not talking about romantic kissing. Many males in many countries kiss each other out of a sign of friendship and goodwill. But then again there can be guys who kiss because they actually want to let the other guy know that they love him very deeply although not sexually. I kiss all of my male friends whether straight or not.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that if you love another person as a great friend, then kissing them seems pretty natural. But I'm not talking about romantic kissing. Many males in many countries kiss each other out of a sign of friendship and goodwill. But then again there can be guys who kiss because they actually want to let the other guy know that they love him very deeply although not sexually. I kiss all of my male friends whether straight or not.

Sure, in some cultures kisses are customary, but not exactly french kissing, which is what the OP is talking about.

Sure, in some cultures kisses are customary, but not exactly french kissing, which is what the OP is talking about.

Then again, it the situation were right, I'm not sure what I'd do. Lots of beer makes us to some freaky stuff. lol.

demedja

Experimental Member
Media
What many people just don't get is that being straight or gay or bisexual, is a state of being---not a state of mind. If you're a hetero guy then you're not going to be all fixed on doing things like sticking your tongue down some dude's throat---but that still doesn't mean that you're not going to be at all curious about certain other things. I am a man who identifies as bi, but I am more attracted to women than to men. Still, I'm hoping that the moderators will let my post remain in the interst of perspective.

Kissing is more about passion than it is about sex. You can fuck somebody or let them give you a blowjob, yet still have have no desire to kiss or hug them in a way that you would do with somebody that you actually feel some sort of connection with. Most men are neither gay nor bi, and their curiosity to have a sword fight with you doesn't change that. I've hooked up with a lot of straight boys over the years, most of them married. My experience is that they want the mechanical act of messing with another dude but without the emotional stuff, and that's fine---as long as YOU as a gay or bi dude understand that that's all you're going to get out of the deal.

That being said, I do not believe that most truly straight men are interested in kissing or making out with other men---even though they will fuck a man or let him fuck them.I'm very good looking and in very good shape but I don't pay around with straight/married men anymore---no matter how hot they are. There are issues. Besides, I'm a very passionate person who loves to kiss.

Straight boys like their women very much, and they're not going to give them up; so...

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm italian, I've been kissing my Dad, older brother & bros hello & goodbye, since I was born. It's just showing love for the other person even if that person happens to be male.

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in college, and yeah I kiss boys all the time. Ok not ALL the time. Usually it's like a dare situation. Or being drunk and goofy. I've kissed and/or made out with several guys. It's not that big a deal to me. My dick doesn't get hard from it, and so what, it's nice to kiss.

Berno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can imagine giving another man a handjob but kissing? Not a single chance. That is giving me the creeps.

But hey, for each his own :)

Reactions: diver6

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You never hooked up with a straight male because a straight male wouldn't have sex with another male. They had wives so that means they were straight? No it means they are bisexual. So basically what you are typing you are another one of those guys who can't understand the difference between straight, bisexual, and gay.
Yeesh.

Jayden L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never been with a guy, but have really, really been interested this year.

When I first started noticing guys, it was underwear models. I really didn't care to look at faces. Just bodies.

As I went along, I started appreciating faces. Now I really wouldn't mind making out with a guy before doing something sexual.

Lately I've been obsessed with this pic. If I ever found a guy like this, I would make out with him all day. What a cute face.

The best would be to ride him cowgirl and make out with him. He is soooooooo cute!:D:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

29137cc7dd25be4e28df7879f5127054--gay-christmas-christmas-trees.jpg

Reactions: hunghorse30

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Have you ever made out with one?
No.

Would you ever?
Hells no.

--
No. By definition, straight men do not make out with men.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Have you ever made out with one?

Would you ever?

Sure a straight man could make out with a guy, but then he wouldn’t be straight.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No no no no
And I can go further I actually kissed a few fellow actors and lots of actresses and none of this experiences meant a thing to me.
Even one actress invited me for coffee and I went as a friend clear that nothing will happen.
I think the power of the kiss it’s in our mind and means something when we are attracted and that’s why it’s out of the question on real life situations for straight men.