Experimental Member
Media
Last edited:

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An all-time classic must own scene. From "Executions on Butt Row". Kobe Tai is my Top 3 -- maybe even Top 2 -- all time! I even went to see that crappy Christian Slater/Cameron Diaz film "Very Bad Things" to see the two minutes she was in.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW
Kode tai!
I can't get enough of that lil fuck machine. I saw a scene with her and Julian and that combo of big dick and lil chick was ta die for.

Thanks!
I've got that on DVD if someone wants to give me instructions on how to turn a DVD with "multiple angles" embedded into a normal looking .mpg or .wmv. You see, when I try to load it on my editing software and play it back, the part with the multiple angles goes haywire.

StevenRhysCann

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

michael8

Experimental Member
Media
Kobe Tai is pretty hot. However, not so much back then. I think I have a thing for those slight, muscular Asian women. When they get much body fat I loose interest. However, my all-time favorite is Lilly Thai. Although not Asian, Tia Bella is another one that drives me crazy. There is this scene where she is giving head in a video store that is in my to ten.

Really, I go for any of those fit girls. I sort of dodge the huge clit steroid chicks. I do like Melissa Detwiller somewhat though.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a cute face, gorilla-nosed... faked tanned on top of dark skin... rocking body fuck stick... that's about what she was... no more no less.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay