l-arginine = Big testicles?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I been taking l-arginine for a week and my testicles feel big and heavy. I am starting to feel like a mule. and I still have 400 l-arginine 500 mg pills :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Groter

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gonna take L-arginine and fish oil in a few weeks to workout, gotta get rid of my belly fat and i want a more muscular look, so i figured some pills for blood flow and muscle regeneration might help me

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gonna take L-arginine and fish oil in a few weeks to workout, gotta get rid of my belly fat and i want a more muscular look, so i figured some pills for blood flow and muscle regeneration might help me

fish oil:confused:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Fish oil. It improves all kinds of functions, but is widely known to improve heart and brain function though it also improves memory and circulation as well; there are a few minor increases in things like stamina ( general ) and the like as well.

All the same, the "L's" ( Cartinine, Arginine, and the other one ) and Fish oil aren't necessarily fond, considering that fish oil does nearly nothing for sperm sans possibly making them SLIGHTLY healthier. People take the "L's" as proteins to help repair themselves faster and to increase their sticky fluids.