Lactation fetish

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nah..I dont like drugs and you never know the side effects of it even when they list some in the package already..I would not try it...

But I can pretend playing mommy to someone who fancies that and he will suck an imaginary milking flow from me and make baby naughty faces...and etc...:cool: :biggrin1: but at some point in the play he must play grown up...

:cool: :biggrin1:

4 months update after my answer above:

Interesting that lately I discovered this need to feed specific man as let him suck my imaginary milking flowing breasts..(but it must be by natural means because I'm an organic no drugs induce nada, person)...plus having sex as pregnant too with huge milk flowing breast or having a baby sucking one of my breast and my baby's Daddy (of course) sucking the other..and I'm produce milk for both around the clock...having fantasies about that with specific person...LOL..I maybe receiving his hungry vibes or maybe is all starts in own head without external vibes...well I wll not analize about any of it just enjoy it until it lasts...

Hmmm....I may be in a nesting fase , what is cool with me too because I always love to cook and feed people but regular grown up delicious food...

:borladuck:

BFCNS

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an interesting experience where I told the woman I was living with that I'd always wanted to taste breast milk. She was more interested than put off and even offered to speak to her Dr. and if it was OK start taking the drug. That conversation was as far as it went and I still wonder what breast milk tastes like.

I think that one of the most beautiful sights on earth is a woman's breast and if it is engorged with milk, even better.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intriguing thread. If any interest I would have ... is more the squirting. No different than having a woman cum/squirt on you. As far as the "nursing" aspect... too much for me.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I played with this during both of her pregnancies.She produced allot of milk, pumping did not keep up and she hurt.So at night when we had sex I'd nurse on her.When the last child was weaned though it was over,I could not touch her breasts for three months so the milk would finaly dry up.This guy is not a friend if he's asking you to play with your hormone levels just to get him off.He's a freak run ,run now!!!!!

Oh, so I suppose that if a guy wants his girl to take birth control so that he can get off inside her then he's a freak? Lots of things play with our hormones on a day-to-day basis. I'd love to try it, but it's certainly not a fetish of mine. I'd be more interested in knowing potential side effects of the drug.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, so I suppose that if a guy wants his girl to take birth control so that he can get off inside her then he's a freak? Lots of things play with our hormones on a day-to-day basis. I'd love to try it, but it's certainly not a fetish of mine. I'd be more interested in knowing potential side effects of the drug.

Maybe not a freak but certainly selfish.My wife tried hormonal birth control,even after she stopped it took four months for the bleeding and headaches to stop.Not to mention a total loss of sex drive,does this sound fun yet?I would not dream of asking her to take pills to lactate.There are enough causes for breast cancer without adding another.As for the potential side effects your intrested in.Our doctor refused to give Lisa meds to dry up after she finished nursing our son because of the risk involved.So what does that tell you.Hormone levels are not something to play with just for fun.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe not a freak but certainly selfish.My wife tried hormonal birth control,even after she stopped it took four months for the bleeding and headaches to stop.Not to mention a total loss of sex drive,does this sound fun yet?I would not dream of asking her to take pills to lactate.There are enough causes for breast cancer without adding another.As for the potential side effects your intrested in.Our doctor refused to give Lisa meds to dry up after she finished nursing our son because of the risk involved.So what does that tell you.Hormone levels are not something to play with just for fun.

I'm not implying that such a guy wouldn't be selfish, but I don't think the person I replied to realized what he was saying. And no, you shouldn't generally play with hormone levels but I am right in saying that many things can affect them on a day-to-day basis and everyone has a different body make-up to how they react to those changes. Some women gain a lot of weight and get ill when they go on birth control and others simply aren't really affected. We all have varying amounts of hormones in our body at any given time and different tolerances and reactions to each.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not implying that such a guy wouldn't be selfish, but I don't think the person I replied to realized what he was saying. And no, you shouldn't generally play with hormone levels but I am right in saying that many things can affect them on a day-to-day basis and everyone has a different body make-up to how they react to those changes. Some women gain a lot of weight and get ill when they go on birth control and others simply aren't really affected. We all have varying amounts of hormones in our body at any given time and different tolerances and reactions to each.

I realize fully what I said,I don't think you do though.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anything we put in our bodies can affect us in either a negative or positve way. In the end, it's up to you what you put in your body. If you don't want to take medication each and every day just to make your relationship with him all that more "special" to him, then you don't have to. Not everyone gets the worst of the side effects. Different medications affect different people in different ways. Person A, Person B, and Person C could all be on the same medication and only Person B could have some of the less pleasant side effects while the other two are happily going along with no major side effects to worry about. It's up to you.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now I have no probelms with a man trying a womans breatsmilk if she is breast feeding , but to actually ask if i could bring it on with medication was a bit to much for me.

I too maybe in the minority, but sucking on my wife's breasts and drinking her milk was a tremendous turnon!! My wife had no problems with my request and she enjoyed it very much as well. So, if both parties involved enjoy it, then I say go for it. However, I would not be too keen for her to allow another guy to drink from her!!

I know this is an old thread, but I found it in a google search.

It interested me mainly because I was the exact opposite. I started auto-lactating because my husband was sucking on my nipples so much. Neither of us knew it would become a natural response.

Of course, at first, we were a little scared. But once I read that it can happen, even if it's rare, I've been wanting it to happen again. My husband has drastically decreased his sucking of my nipples because I think he's afraid it'll happen again. I want him to be into it, though. I want that bond of having quite moments of him drinking.

I know there are fetish groups for Adult Nursing, but I would NEVER take a medication to induce lactation even if my husband was into it. Most of the medications aren't even allowed to be sold in the United States. They really screw with your hormones.

Constant stimulation seems to work for me. It's a turn-on for me, but since it isn't for my husband, the lactation doesn't last very long. Without stimulation, the breasts will dry up.

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
"I still wonder what breast milk tastes like"

It tastes really sweet and good. If you really want to try it if you search around on massage forums you'll occasionally find women offering it, not easy to find but they're out there.

There was a woman around here who was likely on the medication described in earlier posts and was offering it along with beat and dildo your ass services. I tried to set up an appointment to get all 3 but it never worked out because she always wanted at least one days notice, and that doesn't work for me, when I'm horny I need it now.

Now she dropped the lactation and probably went off the meds and only offers ass beating and dildoing now. Still tempting even without the milk.

CalBoy

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the information about auto lactating with out drugs Ladies.
I was in a LTR with a man who just worshipped my breasts and I began to lactate.
It freaked me out at first because I thought I had become pregnant and had a whole battery of tests done that came back as negative.
He liked the taste and I was happy enough to let him suck because our lovemaking didn't revolve around it.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's hot. I'm curious to know what this supplement was that he wanted you to take.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It interested me mainly because I was the exact opposite. I started auto-lactating because my husband was sucking on my nipples so much. Neither of us knew it would become a natural response. I want him to be into it, though. I want that bond of having quite moments of him drinking.

Now I'm horny.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hello,

The medication you are referring to is called domperidone or moitilium. Prolactin stimulation can be achieved through suckling of the breasts 4 times a day 20 minutes on each breast. Medication is not necessary to induce a woman to lactate, just a very eager partner who enjoys suckling on breasts. If you were to use medication to induce lactation you would have to take domperidone 3 pills x 10 mg each x 3 times a day 1 1/2 hours after each meal hence 80-90 mg.

Thanks for the info.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gosh I would love to lactate again -- my boobies were huge!!

But... my then hubby hated lactation, and I highly doubt my current partner would like it , nor the guys we sometimes see.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I still wonder what breast milk tastes like"

It tastes really sweet and good. If you really want to try it if you search around on massage forums you'll occasionally find women offering it, not easy to find but they're out there.

There was a woman around here who was likely on the medication described in earlier posts and was offering it along with beat and dildo your ass services. I tried to set up an appointment to get all 3 but it never worked out because she always wanted at least one days notice, and that doesn't work for me, when I'm horny I need it now.

Now she dropped the lactation and probably went off the meds and only offers ass beating and dildoing now. Still tempting even without the milk.

CalBoy

Does it taste the same with drugs as without and if you have a runny nose ?