Ladies - Comparing Your Husbands/bfs With A Friend

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe that's you. But you are not all women.

Why have I had multiple women show me my own dick pic? (Meaning: they got my dick pic from a friend who I had sent it to before.)

Or women who tell me they saw my dick because so-and-so sent it to a group chat, talking about how big it is?

Or women who come on to me because they heard/saw from a friend that I was hung? (Which is rare, but it has happened to me maybe three times.)

Or gay guys who tell me that some girl I sent it to showed them how big it was?

I think young, single people are way more curious and excited by big dick than most of this thread wants to admit. Which seems like a silly thing to deny when you are literally on a website about big dicks lol

I humbly apologize and concede that your weenie is one to be broadcast to all of pulchritude. I did not realize that it was your peen whose picture I received in the last newsletter.

By the way, I am in the running for spokesperson for all women, so you may want to watch your step. I'm ahead by four points, but the campaign has just gotten underway.

John_doe_8inch

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"But you are not all women."

Right...but you didn't ask all women...you asked the ones here and they are giving you their answer.

Logical fallacy part 2 is assuming that people posting on threads about big dicks on a website dedicated to the topic translates to them raving about it to whomever in their lives. You acknowledged its rarity in your post but somehow struggle to accept people telling you that it's not something they would normally do.

Reactions: MisterB

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"But you are not all women."

Right...but you didn't ask all women...you asked the ones here and they are giving you their answer.

Logical fallacy part 2 is assuming that people posting on threads about big dicks on a website dedicated to the topic translates to them raving about it to whomever in their lives. You acknowledged its rarity in your post but somehow struggle to accept people telling you that it's not something they would normally do.
Word to the wise: learn the first rule of hole digging which is, "when you find yourself in one, stop digging!"

ashlaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bless your hearts. We just tell you those things to make you feel better. Ain't none of our girlfriends interested in any of that.
Yeah, exactly my point no woman will talk or care about cocks, ever!
Next thing is, women don't like guys like Dorian gray. They prefer more sophiticated guys!
C'mon boys you can do better.

:joy::joy:

Reactions: EllieP

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are so strange in this thread. I'm not saying that all women must worship and share cock pictures with their friends. YOU are all saying that pretty much no women do that. I'm just saying it's surprising that you are all saying that, because in real life I find that a lot of women DO do that, and here we are on a website dedicated to dicks (where you'd assume you'd find more people who are willing to share them), and all of the women unanimously are denying ever having done that.

I'm not calling these women liars. I'm not saying all women do it. I'm not saying I am somehow special and deserve to be shared - whatever that means. I'm just saying that it is surprising that a group dedicated to dicks would attract people who don't share dicks, even though many people in the real world do share dicks. I wouldn't think this would be controversial. Really getting "the lady doth protest too much" vibes now.

Reactions: dannyboy971

dannyboy971

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You guys are so strange in this thread. I'm not saying that all women must worship and share cock pictures with their friends. YOU are all saying that pretty much no women do that. I'm just saying it's surprising that you are all saying that, because in real life I find that a lot of women DO do that, and here we are on a website dedicated to dicks (where you'd assume you'd find more people who are willing to share them), and all of the women unanimously are denying ever having done that.

I'm not calling these women liars. I'm not saying all women do it. I'm not saying I am somehow special and deserve to be shared - whatever that means. I'm just saying that it is surprising that a group dedicated to dicks would attract people who don't share dicks, even though many people in the real world do share dicks. I wouldn't think this would be controversial. Really getting "the lady doth protest too much" vibes now.
I could not agree with you more

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I cannot imagine showing a friend a pic of my bfs dick. Or wanting to see a pic of their bfs dick.

But we’ve talked about it, for sure.

I'd like to point out that several of us have said we have discussed it... especially details about more casual partners. But I've seriously never shared a pic of my boyfriend's dick with anyone, none of my friends have ever shown me a pic of their bf's dick and I would be really weirded out if they did.

Thinking about all this, the seriousness of the relationship is a thing... I'm not trying to fuck a good friend's serious partner, even if they want me to, so I'm not interested in their dicks. If I'm drunk, talking to a girl friend about a casual hookup, sure, I might talk about it, but why would I show her a picture? Girls don't keep pictures of dudes to show off...

I'd also be horrified if my serious partners were showing my naked pictures to their friends to compare... well, this isn't hypothetical, I know this has happened, and it's a big part of why I wouldn't do it to a guy I like. I'm very sure I'm not the only woman in this thread who has had HER pictures shared and also has strong feelings about the subject.

But the point I came here to make today is that we've said we talk about guys sometimes, "compared notes" to a certain degree... but the guys here seem determined to make this fantasy they have that we're all secretly fingering each other over each other's boyfriend's dicks happen, and it's just not. And I'm not trying to ruin your day, but your wife's good friend's dont' want to see your dick, not if they're actually your wife's friend. They have plenty of other dicks they can see, pretty much anytime they want.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Ah! Invoking the "real life" construct! Keep digging; it's fun to watch.

GallusMeus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to point out that several of us have said we have discussed it... especially details about more casual partners. But I've seriously never shared a pic of my boyfriend's dick with anyone, none of my friends have ever shown me a pic of their bf's dick and I would be really weirded out if they did.

Thinking about all this, the seriousness of the relationship is a thing... I'm not trying to fuck a good friend's serious partner, even if they want me to, so I'm not interested in their dicks. If I'm drunk, talking to a girl friend about a casual hookup, sure, I might talk about it, but why would I show her a picture? Girls don't keep pictures of dudes to show off...

I'd also be horrified if my serious partners were showing my naked pictures to their friends to compare... well, this isn't hypothetical, I know this has happened, and it's a big part of why I wouldn't do it to a guy I like. I'm very sure I'm not the only woman in this thread who has had HER pictures shared and also has strong feelings about the subject.

But the point I came here to make today is that we've said we talk about guys sometimes, "compared notes" to a certain degree... but the guys here seem determined to make this fantasy they have that we're all secretly fingering each other over each other's boyfriend's dicks happen, and it's just not. And I'm not trying to ruin your day, but your wife's good friend's dont' want to see your dick, not if they're actually your wife's friend. They have plenty of other dicks they can see, pretty much anytime they want.
You are right on point and I think you are right. You stated it very well.

Reactions: KayleynScott