Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to be too crass, but I have always wondered. I am good at giving oral to women but I have never enjoyed it for myself. I enjoy it because of the reaction I get and because I like making the woman happy. But it doesn't do anything for me in and of itself.

Do you like to suck cock for HIM? Or do you like it on its own merits? Perhaps a better way of putting it is: if you see a nice looking dick in a gallery pic do you ever say to your self "boy, I'd love to suck that thing" without any thought to the guy to whom it is attached?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to be too crass, but I have always wondered. I am good at giving oral to women but I have never enjoyed it for myself. I enjoy it because of the reaction I get and because I like making the woman happy. But it doesn't do anything for me in and of itself. I'm sorry to hear that. :frown1:

Do you like to suck cock for HIM? Or do you like it on its own merits? Perhaps a better way of putting it is: if you see a nice looking dick in a gallery pic do you ever say to your self "boy, I'd love to suck that thing" without any thought to the guy to whom it is attached?
To answer your questions in order: yes, yes, OMG! All the time! I guess I'm orally fixated but I have always loved sucking cock. :smile::redface:

I love sucking cock.. i love the whole theatric, sexy show off nature of kneeling in front of him, or lying between his legs.. oh the power.. gets me all wet and tingly... BUT i have to like what the cock is connected to, to enjoy it! lol.. i dont look at random cocks and think mmm.. i wanna suck that.. its more a full package deal for me.. but that lucky guy... he LOVES his bjs.. hehe..

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Excuse the pun, but it is a package deal for me as well. My husband is the only one who gets a BJ from me. No, I do not look at pictures and go,I'd like to suck that cock.
I love the feel, smell,taste, and the hearing the pleasure he gets from it. I get just as turned on as he does.
I am sorry to hear you do not get anything from it. Maybe you need to find a women who really enjoys it first.

Marina67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not to be too crass, but I have always wondered. I am good at giving oral to women but I have never enjoyed it for myself. I enjoy it because of the reaction I get and because I like making the woman happy. But it doesn't do anything for me in and of itself.

Funny, we're rather parallel: I really enjoying giving, but not all that excited about getting oral.

In fact, I think guys sometimes think they *have* to give oral because allegedly "all" women really like it if done well. Frankly, even when it's technically very good, I really am not fond about it. By the same token, I have heard of some men, like yourself, who also aren't all that crazy about getting oral, even if it is good. A couple of times, I've had my ex's tell me that they are the best, etc., etc. and that they could convince me that it's just about getting a better partner, etc. Granted, at least once they proved they had an amazing technique, but I still really don't desire oral like stereotypes.

Not incidentally, a few of the other women who've responded thus far have indicated that when they give BJ, it really matters to them <b>who</b> they are doing it for (their husband, loved one, etc.). Me, I enjoy getting it somewhat more if it is with someone I'm really close with, but even so, it's not my favorite. Simply put, I prefer an average fuck to a great suck any day of the week.

Now, in terms of me giving head: I love doing it partly because I have a chance to really concentrate on cock and balls. Usually this is also the time when a man will be relatively passive (relaxed, lying down, etc.) and lets me just have fun on my own with his body: he lets me play with his toys on my terms and I love having it in my hands, mouth, as well as quite an eyeful. :) Cock and balls are awe-inspiring, beautiful, and delicious and I get to play with his toys as long as I want at least up until he blows. ;)

With all this said, I always wonder if I'm doing it "good enough." I've never had complaints (and have received at least a couple of comments that indicate I'm above average at least), but I know that it's always possible to do better. Each man is different and different things can have different (stronger, varied) responses.

Edit because I forgot to address whether it's just cock, or about HIM: it is definitely about the man himself and that he's sharing his body with me. I may see a nice cock or body somewhere, but it's not more than momentary appreciation at best. I'm not attracted by the body itself, but by the man HIMself.

Marina67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, another thing: I'm reserved about letting guys know that I enjoy/prefer giving head because I realized a long time ago as a teenager it's too easy to get the rep as a "chickenhead" or related because of enjoying it, or being good at it. It stinks for so many different reasons, but as fragile as reputations and egos might be it's not something I'll offer or bring up too readily, at least early in a relationship.

By the same token, I've encountered a lot of guys who somehow think that talking about their alleged prowess at oral skills will somehow endear them to me (or any woman). Admittedly this has often been at bar situations and related (or some of those bad blind date scenarios), but I can't believe that so many believe that oral sex is so significant and relevant that they think bragging about it will be considered appealing.

Reactions: 1 person

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm orally fixated and I love giving head... but ONLY if I like the man behind the dick, and if he's clean and trimmed (not necessarily shaven).

It can be a problem if the guy is too big, which I guess is one reason I never became a size queen -- I like oral.

But I'm with Marina67 on receiving oral. It can be enjoyable, but it doesn't turn me on.

I guess early fantasies have a lot to do with your sexual preferences. I used to fantasize about sucking cocks when I was a teen. I never fantasized about a man giving me head.

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder what percentage of women like sucking cock on its own merits and not just to please their men? Given all the jokes about women who are prudes etc., what is your experience, both men and women, as to this topic? What percentage of women actually enjoy it? I know women discuss these thing with each other far more than men, so what say you ladies?

One poster seems to have misinterpreted my original post. I do enjoy giving oral to women, but ONLY for their benefit. I ONLY like it because of the reaction I get. It doesn't do anything for me personally, as in a selfish way. That's why I am curious as to the reverse.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although in any sexual act the pleasure of your partner adds to your own enjoyment of what you're doing I love sucking cock just for the pleasure I get from it. What you say about only going down on a woman because she enjoys it seems to be counter to what most men I know tell me, a lot of men say its their favourite thing sexually and not just because the woman is enjoying it, that they love the sight, sound and taste of pussy.

Reactions: boc and cumdrinkr

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly. See I don't. I certainly have no objection to going down on a woman, but if she didn't want it, I would never do it for my own pleasure. And I guess that makes me a minority.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's exactly the same for sucking cock, some women love it and would do it even if their partner didn't ask for or particularly desire it, and some only do it to please.