Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
only if I am really in the mood to and the partner is really clean. Still hate the taste, texture, and smell of cum....always have. Doesn't mean, I won't try to please my partner when I have one.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy it to the extent that I've refused to date guys who don't enjoy receiving (yes, there have actually been a couple). It's true that it's a power trip. It's true that hearing the moans and seeing the faces that you're causing make it that much more exciting. For me though, it's the physical act of doing it as well. Feeling the weight of a cock on my tongue (especially feeling it grow in my mouth) is incredibly erotic to me. For me, that "full" feeling (vaginally) that women talk about, applies orally too. The feel of the skin... Pushing myself to take it as deeply as I can... Contracting my throat muscles around it... All very sexy things. I don't think anything tops a man who will take control and use my mouth as he pleases though (providing he's not trying to suffocate me haha). Not only is that a huge rush, but it's a great way to learn what you're doing with a dick. Anyway, now I'm babbling because I've managed to make myself horny. So, there's my two cents on the matter.
There are no men on earth that don't like BJ's

AsianSensation

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like the more a woman is confident in her sucking skills the more she will enjoy it and the better it will feel to the man. I personally love it! The best part is knowing how much he is loving it. That is the biggest turn on.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I overheard my boyfriend telling a friend of his that I sucked his dick for nearly the entirety of all the Godfather movies one night. "She can not keep her mouth off of it! I couldn't stop her if I wanted to! Not that I'm complaining." I do like giving head in general, but I particularly like going down on him.

I think we're in the realm of Nobel here.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since we're all about reviving this thread... should do it properly, no? :p

I think I can honestly say I love it...

I love the way his cock feels in my hands.
I love how hard he gets.
I love the precum that keeps sipping out, and I love how it pearls on top when I made a good move.
I love the way his balls hang low at first, relaxed, and how they change later on.
I love how warm it is.
I love the way his foreskin gets pulled tight, or how the glans moves with the foreskin when I play with him.

And really,
I love the reactions I get.
I love hearing a groan escape or seeing his muscles flex.
I love the way he gets so carried away his hand wraps around my hair and he starts moving me to the rhythm he wants.
I love stopping him and hearing his frustrated growl (multiple times).
I love playing around.
I love how he watches me with half-closed eyes.
I love seeing how he's in a different world and I'm the one that put him there.
At times, I love seeing him that helpless, when all that maleness is just a puddle of make-me-come-please.

But most of all, I love seeing his orgasm face.
I love sucking him dry, squeezing out the last drops until he gets so sensitive he needs me to stop.
I love the way he taste, the way his semen feels on my tongue, I love to play with it and smear it open when some escaped.
I love seeing the way he looks at me, after, when he's coming down from the high.

I would love to go on... but really, made myself horny now. :p