Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Age old question: Why is it when men and women are dating, in most cases, women are very liberal with the BJ's ?

Before we were married, my wifes face was buried between my legs, swallowing and all, never complained, never said a word, and 95% of the times she initiated the act.

Now...zero BJ's, and she makes no bones about her dislike for my cock in her mouth. And that is what is common place for couples who have been together numerous years.

Why...Tell me Why ????

Your not alone avg-dick.
My wife was always giving me blow jobs when we were dating and first married. After the baby was born NOTHING, almost 2 years now without a blow job. My wife loves me to do her orally and wants it all the time which I'm more then HAPPY to do. I just wish there was someway to get her back into the sucking action. I keep asking her to do it, but she just says not now, but soon. If you find an answer let me know.

It's easy in the short term to give a lot, even more than you get back, but over time there needs to be equal give and take. Maybe the wife doesn't feel like she gets enough in return from giving BJs. (Sounds like they are not the type of women that truly enjoy doing it.)

And shaved_and_trimmed, what would happen if you stopped going down on her? an oral sex strike. Seems only fair that if you give, then she should give back.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your not alone avg-dick.
My wife was always giving me blow jobs when we were dating and first married. After the baby was born NOTHING, almost 2 years now without a blow job. My wife loves me to do her orally and wants it all the time which I'm more then HAPPY to do. I just wish there was someway to get her back into the sucking action. I keep asking her to do it, but she just says not now, but soon. If you find an answer let me know.
Maybe you should say "if you loved me you would do it".

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i loooove giving head. especially big ones. just looking at one turns me on. giving head really gets me going. and yes, i see big cocks on here and i think "wow, wish i could suck that one!" :wink:

for me it goes both ways. something about giving head to a stranger turns me on, but then it's like...what about std's? :tongue: it's also enjoyable with someone i know (or am with).

when it comes to oral on ME...i'm so ticklish in that region for some reason. i remember when my b/f at the time tried going down on me...i couldn't stop laughing. and it wasn't like i was giggling, i was laughing hysterically, so hard that i couldn't breathe. he thought i was laughing b/c he sucked, but that wasn't it at all. i'm just really ticklish there and i tried explaining but he was too pissed to even listen. so i was like OK...try it again. i braced myself, grabbed the sheets and bit my bottom lip to try and control it, but i just burst out laughing after like 3 seconds. that was so frustrating, but it's not like i can help it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Standard Deviant

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, do you think the responses from women in this thread are indicative of women generally or do you think women who post on this site are more sexually uninhibited and therefore more likely, in general, to enjoy giving head?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies, do you think the responses from women in this thread are indicative of women generally or do you think women who post on this site are more sexually uninhibited and therefore more likely, in general, to enjoy giving head?

OK, well it's probably fair to say I am more sexually inhibited than many others here, but can certainly say that glancing (OK... it's much more of a glance :rolleyes:) through the galleries, I do get turned on by what I see and crave to give head!! :biggrin1:

Now all I need is to find me a cock.....:rolleyes::cool:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So is the consensus here that girls enjoy giving head?

Because in my limited experience, they don't :redface:

Girl 1 wouldn't go near or even touch my penis
Girl 2 said she was good at head but I was drunk out of my mind so idk
Girl 3 doesn't deserve commenting on
Girl 4 said she'd never had any complaints either but I asked her to stop cos I wasn't enjoying it...maybe cos my foreskin wasn't pulled back? Or cos I wanted to ram it down her throat but she wouldn't let me hehe.
Girl 5 didn't really suck it. When I fucked her tits she was bobbing her head to stop my cock going into her mouth. She did say my cock was 'sooo big' though which was nice since she had obviously seen a few :tongue:

Anyway, do most girls like sucky sucky? I was under the impression that a girl sucks cock every night she goes out, if she meets a guy she likes. Apparently it doesn't happen that way...and I also think if it did I'd say 'you know, I prefer fucking to sucking'...which may only be a temporary preference til I find a girl who's good at head.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm rather partial to sucking cock BUT it does rather depend on the cock & the person it's attached to. Of course, if the person the cock is attached to isnt appreciating my attentions then that puts the mockers on it but honestly, that's really only happened once and it transpired that the guy simply wasnt into oral (yeah, I know, weird!). If the guy is really into it, then seeing the reactions that my ministrations stimulate is fascinating, can be amusing too. However, if the guy puts his hand on my head <shudder> & tries to force himself down my throat, forget it...it aint gonna happen.
Sadly, I've never quite managed to deep throat - but I dont give up trying!!!!
I cant abide the ole 69 - one OR the other is fine but I simply cant concentrate on giving head while I'm being eaten...

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They did this study where they hooked sensors up to 10 womens genitals when they were performing fellatio and NONE of them had a reaction. We learned about this in my human sexuality class and im trying to find the article online.
To the women who say that they "love" it can you explain more. Do you "love" it in a metaphorical way or are you lying to get attention?

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I LOVE TO SUCK ON A NICE, SOFT COCK, UNTIL IT GET'S HARD, AND SPIT'S IT'S LOAD IN MY MOUTH FOR ME TO SAVOR, I LOVE THE TASTE OF CUM!!!!!!!! JUST WISH THERE WERE MORE GUY'S OUT THERE THAT WOULD WRITE TO ME, AT bent4rim1948@yahoo.com.

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I LOVE TO SUCK ON A NICE, SOFT COCK, UNTIL IT GET'S HARD, AND SPIT'S IT'S LOAD IN MY MOUTH FOR ME TO SAVOR, I LOVE THE TASTE OF CUM!!!!!!!! JUST WISH THERE WERE MORE GUY'S OUT THERE THAT WOULD WRITE TO ME, AT bent4rim1948@yahoo.com. I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA, AND I LOVE THE FEEL OF A BONER IN ME.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They did this study where they hooked sensors up to 10 womens genitals when they were performing fellatio and NONE of them had a reaction. We learned about this in my human sexuality class and im trying to find the article online.
To the women who say that they "love" it can you explain more. Do you "love" it in a metaphorical way or are you lying to get attention?

That's a preposterous experiment. DO I like sucking cock? Yes. Does it thrill me and sometimes moisten me up? Absolutely.

Would that be the response if I were HOOKED UP TO ELECTRODES WHILE PEOPLE MONITERED ME?

somehow I think my response might be a little different under those circumstances.

In fact that doens't even make sense... How would they attach sensors to your genitals without actually stimulating them? And what measures would they take to ensure these were women who liked doing it to begin with?

and even if we did it just to get attention, wouldn't THAT itself be stimulating? Think about it.

I could go on, but I think you need to take that one back to teach before accepting it as gospel....

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a preposterous experiment. DO I like sucking cock? Yes. Does it thrill me and sometimes moisten me up? Absolutely.

Would that be the response if I were HOOKED UP TO ELECTRODES WHILE PEOPLE MONITERED ME?

somehow I think my response might be a little different under those circumstances.

In fact that doens't even make sense... How would they attach sensors to your genitals without actually stimulating them? And what measures would they take to ensure these were women who liked doing it to begin with?

and even if we did it just to get attention, wouldn't THAT itself be stimulating? Think about it.

I could go on, but I think you need to take that one back to teach before accepting it as gospel....

I'll believe you because you're hot, but I think the study was valid. Is it that strange to think someone might say they enjoy sucking dick for attention...I mean is it really that rare. Let me remind you of the previous poster
"I LOVE TO SUCK ON A NICE, SOFT COCK, UNTIL IT GET'S HARD, AND SPIT'S IT'S LOAD IN MY MOUTH FOR ME TO SAVOR, I LOVE THE TASTE OF CUM!!!!!!!! JUST WISH THERE WERE MORE GUY'S OUT THERE THAT WOULD WRITE TO ME, AT bent4rim1948@yahoo.com. I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA, AND I LOVE THE FEEL OF A BONER IN ME."

X2 I might add