Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always been orally obsessed. First action I ever got was giving face to a cute girl in grade 7. I was perfectly entertained with oral alone for several years before i even attempted to have sex. I'm not a huge fan of a mouth full of hair I like to get at the whole thing unhindered. I really get excited when a pussy tastes good. If a girl knows what shes doing and has a love of giving head my heart skips a beat. The most erotic part on a girl is her lips. if a girl makes eye contact while giving head that alone can almost make me explode. A good blow job can earn you the world.

Reactions: 1119457

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, do you think the responses from women in this thread are indicative of women generally or do you think women who post on this site are more sexually uninhibited and therefore more likely, in general, to enjoy giving head?
You may be onto something there M L.

Sucking cock makes me horny. I have looked at some pics in the gallery and thought about how a certain cock would feel in my mouth.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does that. :tongue:

Yes, especially while being fingered in the same rhythm as my sucking.
Isn't that the best!? :wink:

except
- when it goes on too long
- when he tries to skull fuck me
- when he thinks humiliating me will make me take him deeper
All good points, Lee M!

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love the fact that my girlfriend loves giving head and loves swallowing. shes gets dripping wet when she gives me head and even more so if i let a big load go :)

Reactions: Standard Deviant

SexiJessica

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hope you don't think it's just foreplay. :confused: I and a lot of other guys get the best orgasms from blowjobs. That is, sucking it until we orgasm.

oh yes sorry, what I meant to say is that it can start off as foreplay and then go where ever he wants to take it. For me it's hot and sexy when the a guy takes control of my mouth.

D_fedex delivery

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also happen to LOVE sucking cock- both for the reaction I get and for my enjoyment- just orally fixated, I guess. When it comes down to it, the guy attached to the cock can make or break my enjoyment of giving head, but a beautiful cock is always tempting to me. Can't get enough cock sucking... :)

Reactions: Standard Deviant

D_hoauidunbd

Just Browsing
Media
I really do enjoy it...more so the teasing factor....kneeling in front of him or having that seductive power over him, watching his reaction and getting a sense of what "moves" he likes. The whole him standing and trying to drive a hole into your skull by shoving his cock as far down as he can and thrusting hard.....not hot. If you want to fuck my mouth that hard you might as well be fucking me so I get some pleasure out of the roughness...lol.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have noticed the older a woman is, the more they enjoy it via pleasing their guy.

$.02 from small sample size of women
I agree.
Not just in pleasing the man, but knowing how to please the man. There's no comparison between my dick sucking skills now and when I first started.

Plus my level of desire changed - quoting Snoop, once a woman hits about thirty her attitude evolves from "I hope he doesn't think he's getting some" to "Mmm, I really want and hope I get some". :wink:

blkcocklover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like sucking just becasue of the reaction it gets, it does get my wet if the guy is really into it, and I like wehn my BF cums in my mouth. But its not like im going to orgasam from sucking cock.

cookiesweet83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm i like licking a nice fat hard one. it's definitely not an easy thing to especially if its big. just the interaction with my tongue and his cock, the spit, the motion of moving up and down along with teasing him alittle bit, is real hot. the feel of it in my hand, oh this is too much. yea for me to hold suck lick kiss tease a cock is something i love to do to a hot guy.

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn in horny as hell now lol a good blowjob is priceless a 69 would be good right now ;)

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
YES. i love sucking cock.

i have, however, found that a couple of those i've had sex with.. i've not found too appetising for oral sex. i'm not sure what it is. i know one of them had a weird pre-cum consistency.. thicker than usual. that put me off, for some reason.

and cleanliness is a must, of course.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm i like licking a nice fat hard one. it's definitely not an easy thing to especially if its big. just the interaction with my tongue and his cock, the spit, the motion of moving up and down along with teasing him alittle bit, is real hot. the feel of it in my hand, oh this is too much. yea for me to hold suck lick kiss tease a cock is something i love to do to a hot guy.
There is something about holding a cock... feeling it get harder in my hands, stroking the incredibly soft, smooth skin, seeing that first drop of precum that creates a dome on the top, taking my finger and playing with it, creating a long string... tasting it, salty or sweet, then giving a long, wet lick up the front as it throbs. Then you can begin the teasing. :biggrin1:

B_hey listen up

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is something about holding a cock... feeling it get harder in my hands, stroking the incredibly soft, smooth skin, seeing that first drop of precum that creates a dome on the top, taking my finger and playing with it, creating a long string... tasting it, salty or sweet, then giving a long, wet lick up the front as it throbs. Then you can begin the teasing. :biggrin1:

ok, that just got me aroused....just reading it....:redface: You definately know how to suck....

I had an ex that used to like to 'surprise' me with head. She always wanted to feel me get hard in her mouth. A couple times when I would come home from work she would meet me at the door and try to get it in her mouth before I got aroused. She loved feeling it fill up her mouth.

Reactions: BillR31