Ladies, does having your toes sucked ever make you cum, or just get really wet?

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has any lady ever orgasmed from having her toes sucked, or foot licked? or has any lady ever just become really wet and turned on from having that done??

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes:Well, that's an interesting question "CJC2806"... I suppose it depends on the man, and whose doing the sucking... For me, I never much cared for it, and it just gave me a giggle, because that's a ticklish part for me. Now, if it was combined with something more erotic, for example, if my partner had tied me up with some light bondage, and teased me a bit and was doing what "he wanted to do", perhaps a control thing, rather than doing what he felt "I" wanted to do, I suspect it would be a huge turn-on for me. For me CJC8026, much of the sex and the foreplay is "much if not all in the mind for me," so getting all hot and bothered, and getting "wet" if you will, has much to do with satisfying the other person's desires, and then ultimately it's a feel-good physical thing, a physical expression of what's happening in my mind ultimately, but initally, just to suck my toes, no, can't say that that's such a "good physical fun feeling sort of thing" that I'm thinking about, like having my nipples sucked, or other parts of my body, which I'll crave from time to time. :biggrin1:

I loved your question, because it really gets me thinking about what turns me on, and for me much of it, is pleasing my current partner, because when that happens, I know it's going to cum back to me (pun intended) in most satisfying unimaginable and inventive creative ways. For new partners and in previous relationships, if it doesn't, then he's likely sent packing, shown the door if you will, it's not a relationship worth having. Good luck, and many days happy toe-sucking! :wink:

FlowerChick

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was about where you're at when I was your age, TK - I never did anything about it, but I find I really don't mind so much these days. Hick can touch my feet or give a toe a bite or kiss while he has my legs in the air and I find I don't mind at all, I like it - it's all part of the touch and feel of sex, 15 years ago that would have earned him an accidental kick in the teeth.

But no, attention to my feet alone does not particularly turn me on.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with one particular woman who thought it was gross and didnt get it, and she threatened to kick me in the face if i tried it,...and knowing this girl she probably would have LOL.

Some Ive talked to have been ok with it, not a big deal...but ive heard of some ladies who really love it and, like one lady already said, it makes her hornier, and wetter.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has any lady ever orgasmed from having her toes sucked, or foot licked? or has any lady ever just become really wet and turned on from having that done??
Possibly, different things turn on different people. My first serious boyfriend had a major foot fetish he could fondle, lick, suck, and massage my tootsies for hours if I let him. Not once did it make me moist or get me to cum. I used to have to beg him to move his mouth up about 3 feet. :mad:

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is a lot of bad news for a foot lover like myself. Well good too, as some of you babes LOVE it.

Now, don't ALL women love a good foot massage/rub, especially after a long or hard day?

The reason I ask is, for the girls who HATE it and say it'd earn the guy a kick in the face lol, would it change anything if he worked up to it? Instead of just going right for the toes, he started with a foot rub or rubbing your legs, then got some tongue/mouth action goin. Or does the issue have absolutely nothing to do with the way the guy goes about it, and everything to do with simply how it feels? Of course some have already replied saying they like it only when the guy is doing other things at the same time, so I'm directing this mainly at the girls who are so against it they'd start kickin lol.

Oh, and for you girls who dislike it, do you dress your feet up nice? Do you get pedicures, wear toenail polish, toe rings, ankle bracelets, eyecatching, nice open toed or strappy sandals? If yes, then you may want to cut that out, sending out some mixed messages there. It's like a girl getting her nipples peirced and then when a guy goes to play with em she says she hates having her nipples played with lol. Or a girl gets a boob job, but doesn't like having her tits played with or bounced around or anything. What kind of guy did you think you'd attract lady!?!?

"I was with one particular woman who thought it was gross and didnt get it"

I find this incredibly bizarre. How can a girl not "get it"? Why does she think girls do the above, making their feet look all pretty and stuff?

BTW, I don't mean to say that everything a woman does is for a man's benefit. I just mean a girl should know that if something looks nice, guys will be attracted to it. Besides, how could it be gross. Men love asses, we love thighs, we love nice calves, are we supposed to stop at the ankle? Screw that! lol

Sorry if this turned into a rant. Bad habit.

torontoboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
50% of the way towards orgasm!! That's quite interesting; I wonder how common that is...

Along those lines, I just thought I'd publically volunteer my foot massage and toe sucking services to any LPSG woman passing by Paris... Yes, I know, innappropriate forum for a personal ad, yadda-yadda, but it's on topic! :tongue:

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ew don't touch my feet, seriously. You'll end up with a kick in the face, not me getting wet.

Yep, me too. A good foot rub, on the other hand, will make me more relaxed - which is almost always a good lead-in to sex! :biggrin1: Just keep 'em out of your mouth, please.

LOL - I just realized that I love kissing a guy after his mouth has been on my pussy, but I think it's gross to kiss a guy who has just had a foot in his mouth. What's the opposite of a foot fetish? :rolleyes:

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While my wife is hyper-ticklish if I touch her feet (so I've learned not to), while at the end of a party with her friends a few years ago, one of her girlfriends (the hostess) said her feet were tired and, good natured foot massager that I am, I offered to rub them. My wife was there, in the room, so I figured no one would get nervous. The woman's husband was in the kitchen tidying up.

I simply gave her a good foot rub. No mouth contact or anything outright erotic. Both she and my wife were somewhat buzzed. After a few minutes, this woman's eyes roll up and she starts drooling and groaning. I think she was getting ready to orgasm.

Now I was nervous. I stopped. It's clear she....um...likes having her feet attended to.

Feet are an erogenous zone. At least for some people. Some women are grossed by feet. Personally I like em. It's just one more good thing about women. Alright, two, if they've got both feet.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rolleyes:Well, that's an interesting question "CJC2806"... I suppose it depends on the man, and whose doing the sucking... For me, I never much cared for it, and it just gave me a giggle, because that's a ticklish part for me.

Actually when fully aroused all ticklish body regions should no longer be ticklish anymore. Instead they become ultra-sensitive.

If you lick her feet, the sole of her feet, her toes or her armpits while fucking you will probably sleep on the couch that night ....

(... because the bed is so soaked with her juices, that is.)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlteredEgo

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I loved your question, because it really gets me thinking about what turns me on, and for me much of it, is pleasing my current partner, because when that happens, I know it's going to cum back to me (pun intended) in most satisfying unimaginable and inventive creative ways

Wow. I love your posts. It's so true what you say.

I think many man are overly concerned about their partner and focus too much on giving her a good time, while neglecting themself.

When instead one of the biggest (if not the biggest) turn-ons for woman is when the man receives intense pleasure from her (yet without being selfish prick of course).

If a man licks your feet for HIS sheer pleasure while fucking you, if I imagine for a moment to be a woman in such a situation it would drive me CRAZY ...

Last edited:

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, now that you put it THAT way, I'd love to have my feet, legs rubbed, and then have it work into something erotic, intimate. You know, I just might let a man do that if I knew my guy was into that...

As far as prettying up my feet, yes, I do pedicures, manicures, even bought a toe ring, but not with the idea of attracting a man with a foot fetish... I simply wanted to take better care of myself and be attractive, anything that adds to my feminimity, prettier, sexier, etc., is going to create more confidence, attract men, and, I simply like being pampered as well.

Please don't stop at the ankle, keep going, and going, and going, much like an Energizer Bunny. If it feels good, I'm not going to let you stop there!

You have opened my mind a bit, thanks for that!
FlowerChick:biggrin1:

This thread is a lot of bad news for a foot lover like myself. Well good too, as some of you babes LOVE it.

Now, don't ALL women love a good foot massage/rub, especially after a long or hard day?

The reason I ask is, for the girls who HATE it and say it'd earn the guy a kick in the face lol, would it change anything if he worked up to it? Instead of just going right for the toes, he started with a foot rub or rubbing your legs, then got some tongue/mouth action goin. Or does the issue have absolutely nothing to do with the way the guy goes about it, and everything to do with simply how it feels? Of course some have already replied saying they like it only when the guy is doing other things at the same time, so I'm directing this mainly at the girls who are so against it they'd start kickin lol.

Oh, and for you girls who dislike it, do you dress your feet up nice? Do you get pedicures, wear toenail polish, toe rings, ankle bracelets, eyecatching, nice open toed or strappy sandals? If yes, then you may want to cut that out, sending out some mixed messages there. It's like a girl getting her nipples peirced and then when a guy goes to play with em she says she hates having her nipples played with lol. Or a girl gets a boob job, but doesn't like having her tits played with or bounced around or anything. What kind of guy did you think you'd attract lady!?!?

"I was with one particular woman who thought it was gross and didnt get it"

I find this incredibly bizarre. How can a girl not "get it"? Why does she think girls do the above, making their feet look all pretty and stuff?

BTW, I don't mean to say that everything a woman does is for a man's benefit. I just mean a girl should know that if something looks nice, guys will be attracted to it. Besides, how could it be gross. Men love asses, we love thighs, we love nice calves, are we supposed to stop at the ankle? Screw that! lol

Sorry if this turned into a rant. Bad habit.