Ladies, ever have a man get stuck inside you, while you were fucking??

me2ifbyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What if the guy had a very large cockhead, relative to the shaft, and entered her while semi-erect? If he got fully hard after penetration, and she had a tight vagina and well-toned muscles, could she grip his cock hard enough to "capture" him?

This seems theoretically possible, but I don't have the equipment needed to test the theory. Any big-head guys or tight pussy women ever experienced anything like this? The visualization is intriguing to me.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've experienced girls with extremely well trained PC muscles. I was afraid they could "lock me in", clamp down so hard that I can't move.

Now that's very unlikely but if such a girl had a spasm in her PC muscle after I entered her then it could happen that i get "stuck", no? Like vaginismus but after you're in ..

Also, I've seen pictures and heard stories that in China some girls have so well-trained PC muscles that they can write chinese letters with their pussies (using a thin brush).

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What if the guy had a very large cockhead, relative to the shaft, and entered her while semi-erect? If he got fully hard after penetration, and she had a tight vagina and well-toned muscles, could she grip his cock hard enough to "capture" him?

This seems theoretically possible, but I don't have the equipment needed to test the theory. Any big-head guys or tight pussy women ever experienced anything like this? The visualization is intriguing to me.

I've experienced girls with extremely well trained PC muscles. I was afraid they could "lock me in", clamp down so hard that I can't move.

Now that's very unlikely but if such a girl had a spasm in her PC muscle after I entered her then it could happen that i get "stuck", no? Like vaginismus but after you're in ..

Also, I've seen pictures and heard stories that in China some girls have so well-trained PC muscles that they can write chinese letters with their pussies (using a thin brush).

I would imagine a number of things would have to happen in order for a guy to get truly stuck inside a woman. Yes, a girl would more than likely have to have some sort of spasm and clamp you with her Kegels but for a guy to stay stuck, he would have to have a permanent erection or priapism because otherwise, once the penis goes soft, he would be able to pull out. Priapism sometimes happens if a guy takes certain drugs, has a heart attack or (worse) dies mid-coitus but the chances of the two things happening in tandem are remote because while most women have well toned pelvic floor muscles, very few are so well toned that they would act like a bear trap once a dick goes in. In addition, very few men are unfortunate enough to suffer from priapism. So I think you guys need to relax (or park the "stuck dick" fantasy in the "highly unlikely to happen" drawer).

Incidentally, those girls in China are likely to have what is known as 'snapping pussies'. Women can be found in every culture with this degree of muscle control. It is just a case of training the pelvic floor muscles intensely, purely for sexual reasons. My suspicion is many of these women work in the sex trade because while you get the odd woman who would train herself in this way, who else would bother to train their vaginal muscles to that extent en masse?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can grip a man so he can not pull out..but that is NOT getting stuck.
That is uber strong PC muscles.
It has be likened to having a hand gripping them very firmly.
And NO am man can not get Stuck inside a vagina because he is big.
Men are not dogs, (despite behaviour to the contrary) and they do not become "knotted".

bbblowme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Never got stuck but I will say I've got the pussy to make a popping noise when pulling out.

So I'll let you know how it went down.

My girl was riding my cock like crazy and cumming hard and long, shit brought me over the edge and i told her I was gonna cum. She kept going and cumming, it was squeazing the fuck out of my dick and couldn't take it any more......Once again I told her I was gonna cum.....but she kept going. So I basically had to throw her off of me so I wouldn't bust a major nut in her and as I did and my dick pulled out of her still clinching pussy hole it made a popping noise like when you put your finger in your mouth and pull on your cheeck until it leaves your mouth.

Try it. Thats the sound it made and it was loud.

She said it was the longest and hardest she had ever cum. She was kind of mad actually that I nutted so we fucked some more.

I had a tiny butt plug in her ass and was rubbing the fuck out of her clit while just laying there with a hard dick.

Good times:biggrin1:

jimmenycricket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my girlfriends was a squirter and when she came her muscles would clamp so much it would kick my cock out of her. Even on an intrust my cock would be bent in two. It was pretty painful as one would surmise and I quickly learned how to time it. That being said it was some of the best sex of my life.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
sometimes the fit is so tight that it is like her pussy is moving with my cock instead of having my cock move against her walls....
does that count

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, man, I missed that episode, and I'm glad! When IUDs were more common in the 70s, there were bunches of times when I'd be up to the hilt inside my partner, and bumping into her IUD, and working to give her full penetration without slamming the sensitive skin on my cockhead into the sharp little edges of the IUD.

When I read this subject about getting stuck inside, I thought, "well, that's silly, you wait for the cock to get softer and smaller and slide right out." But getting a PA caught in an IUD ... that seems definitely possible ... although my guess is that IF I had a PA, and IF I got it caught in an IUD, I'd end up pulling out the IUD through the woman's vagina, which would be painful but over with before either of us knew what the hell was going on. Not that I'm a doctor, or a PA owner, or an IUD owner, for that matter ...

OMG that cracked me up! Back in 1981 when I had an IUD my boyfriend used to get poked by the string from the IUD - he described it as the dinosaur trying to go into the cave and the caveman inside poking the dino in the nose.

And, no, it's an urband legend. But... I did get a dildo stuck in me one time. The one time I got my monster cock in me I left it in for a while after I'd cum and when I tried to pull it out it did not want to come out at all. It had been kind of suctioned in. Had to change my position to get it out. that was weird.