Ladies experiences with LONG and THIN penises

D_mel arky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello !
After reading post during a few weeks about the ideal penis, different lenghts and girth issues i have a question for the ladies (men can answer as well).

It seems (at least for the ladies on the forum) that the "worst case szenario" in regard of penis size is the combination of a very thin girth with a large lenght. This kind of measurements don´t seem to be very popular by the women here at the site, and long and thin penises are treated as "pencil dicks" or as i heard in some conversations: spagetthi-dicks.:wink: As i read, 8 inches long and 6 inches girth is kind of an "ideal" size ( which i agree to a certain point )

Before asking you the question, i want to tell you some of my own experiences. I myself am endowed with such a "pencil dick":smile: it is about seven and a half inches long and almost 4 inches in girth at the base; at the top it measures only maximum 3.5 inches in girth. I consider it long and thin ...
In my early twenties i had the luck to get together with a wonderful woman which i will call L.. She was cute, caring, sexy, open minded and adventurous; and also had a lot of experience with man although she was my age.
We spend one summer togehter in College and she is responsible for my confidence. We had a lot of sex that summer and she liked to talk about.
Of course the size issue came along and we spoke openly about cocks, vaginas and sizes... I knew i wasnt the thickest around and i asked her... She told me that her first boyfriend had been a very well endowed guy one year before and that she spent a whole year with him. She remembered exactly his size and he was something more the 8 inches long but the most impressive thing was his thickness which she said was at least 6.5 inches in girth.
I wanted to know how could she enjoy my size after having had such a giant cock. Her answer was that she could manage her vagina to adapt to any girth and enjoy different sizes (that was true, when we made love i felt my penis in a very tight grip, although she had a very wide and deep vagina). She told me she could come with me without any problem. Even more, she told me that i had a beautiful penis and that she loved to look, to hold and to suck at it; that she liked the shape and how long i could last. She had enjoyed very much the big penis from her former lover too (and in between she had had a few other men) and so she said, but that belonged to the past. We split for ohter reasons, the sex was always good.

Later i have had other beautiful and interesting woman, short and long lasting relationships and only very few complained about the size (the girth) and the funny shape of my cock. The complaints were sarcastic or in two cases i can remember "cruel" remarks. But i already had my confidence established since my relationship with my beautiful girl L.
When i was having sex with a new girl i have always tried to extend the foreplay as much as i could and if i saw that the girl had trouble (after one hour at least of making love) to reach orgasm i finished her orally or the way she wanted. The truth is: many of the woman could take a lot, lot, lot more girth than i had. There is one thing i can´t: to stretch a girl or to give her the "full-feeling" with my size. With two or three girls, as they were fully aroused and after ten or fifteen minutes of penetration i could not even feel the vagina walls ( a lot of girls don´t like to do kegels :redface: ) so we had to change positions or i started to do them oral.

My question to you ladies: have you also had good experiences with long and thin cocks? or only bad ones ? What is the main problem with a thin penis ? And, how did you got along with it ? how can a thin penis compensate while having sex? What´s your opinion ? are they any advantages to a long and thin cock you can remember?

thank you in advance
xxx
daniel

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had both good and bad experiences with long and thin penises. My worst experience was with a guy who was about 9 inches long and probably 4.5 inches around. The length was too much and it hurt, and I couldn't hardly feel him inside of me with his girth. I love the feeling of a guy stretching me. I've been with a few guys who were long and thin that were able to make me orgasm during intercourse, and I'm not sure what they did or how they did it, but it was good! I still missed that feeling of being "full" though.

D_mel arky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had both good and bad experiences with long and thin penises. My worst experience was with a guy who was about 9 inches long and probably 4.5 inches around. The length was too much and it hurt, and I couldn't hardly feel him inside of me with his girth. I love the feeling of a guy stretching me. I've been with a few guys who were long and thin that were able to make me orgasm during intercourse, and I'm not sure what they did or how they did it, but it was good! I still missed that feeling of being "full" though.

Thank you so much for sharing MamaMeg!!!:smile:

I appreciate your sincerity and that´s what i want to know: the real experiences you have had. I have even lesser girth than the first guy you told about and i know und understand about the stretching and full feeling that is so important to you and to so many girls. I am aware of that.

The thin guys who made you orgasm are surely in good control of their moves when they thrust inside you. With a thin cock you have to learn how to thrust (upwards, downwards) inside a girl to find the right spots; i don´t have the girth to reach them easily and if i can rub near to the clitoris thats a good move too.

xxx

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by TattooedMamaMeg

Ditto. Long and thins ones aren't personally my favorite but to each her own. I guess if a woman likes deep penetration but gets sore easily long and thin could be good. Personally I want to feel at least some friction and sensation that comes from at least an average girth. But Meg, did those thin guys who made you orgasm last a really long time? I had one thin guy who knocked it out pretty good and it was because he lasted so long I finally just fell over the finish line.
Still it's better with at least some girth.

Reactions: blackdingo9

D_mel arky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes: Well modernluv, thanks. Thats an interesting observation too. I know for sure that women do not get sore from having sex with me. With my lenght (7.5 inches) i am normaly able to provide deep penetration if the girl i am with likes it.
For lasting:I can last a long time too but of course this has also a limit.
To compensate my thinness ( 4 to 3.5 inches girth, from the base getting thinner to the top ) i often use an easy technique. With most of the girls it is a success and with one girl (a long time relationship) it became a standard.
After foreplay, penetration and lovemaking; when i feel that the girl is "on the edge" but can´t get further, when i feel that she´s in need of more stimulation, more friction to orgasm, i begin to do a "series" of "very fast thrusts". For that there are a few good positions. I use only 4 or 5 inches of my lenght and i thrust very very fastly and steadily in different angles changing the angle every one or two minutes. It is rather shallow penetration. If she likes it i go on till she comes and normally it works although it can be "hard work" and it can last. Still, i love doing it. After such a "session" there is normally no soreness for her.:redface:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I can't actually imagine a penis that thin, I'm gonna go and measure things until I find something with the same girth :tongue:

Seems you know what to do with it though, I think that's the most important thing, and you're obviously content with what you have, I commend thee. :smile:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:T The long and thin ones gag me. Something about a skinny peen that just finds those little crevices in your throat. Hate that.

I guess I just need more practice with them. I'd prefer a wide cock though. The feeling of being full sounds better than just poked.

D_mel arky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:T The long and thin ones gag me. Something about a skinny peen that just finds those little crevices in your throat. Hate that.

I guess I just need more practice with them. I'd prefer a wide cock though. The feeling of being full sounds better than just poked.

Thank you for your comments Heather LouAnna !
I may suggest that a long-thin cock also can do something more then only poke. It can also be tender and smooth lovemaking. I have very hard erections and when the girl helps me to find them, i can stimulate and rub the sweept spots inside her with the tip of my cock the way she likes it (g spot ). OK. Again: i can not give you the feeling of being filled. Still thinking about the solution !!!:smile: :rolleyes: :confused:

D_mel arky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't actually imagine a penis that thin, I'm gonna go and measure things until I find something with the same girth :tongue:

Seems you know what to do with it though, I think that's the most important thing, and you're obviously content with what you have, I commend thee. :smile:

Hi No Strings !

I can asure you that there are more 3 and 4 inchers in girth in the real world that you can imagine.
You have an impressive girth and with six inches you can fill every woman ( but be careful).
So, enjoy your size and be happy !
:rolleyes:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi No Strings !

I can asure you that there are more 3 and 4 inchers in girth in the real world that you can imagine.
You have an impressive girth and with six inches you can fill every woman ( but be careful).
So, enjoy your size and be happy !
:rolleyes:

I think you are right about that. It is a pretty safe bet that 10% of all cocks are less than 4 inches around and 3-5% are in the 3 inch around range. You might not see a lot of them, because guys start keeping them under wraps at a certain point. Despite the impression you might get from this site, not every cock stands up to the toilet paper roll test.

Reactions: Nexolaris

D_mel arky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife would like to whittle my girth down to your size as that is all she can handle.

Wow, thats nice ! A woman that really matches with me :wink: !

Well Love-it, in my personal experience i remember only two women that matched "accurately" with me in regard to girth. One was a 1 night stand and the second a relationship that lasted almost to a year. This girl, M.J., was petit, chubby and very attractive, had a cute and firm ass and also big breast. No one could have guessed that she was so tight: it was such a tight fit that i would say that in some way it has been the only woman i have stretched with my size. She did not need to squeeze my cock at all to feel me inside. Would be nice to experience this again !!!:cool:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really admire your attitude! Although you've had your issues, I'm really glad that you have experienced truly great sex with women who could feel you just fine. Long and thin penises are much maligned, and I was starting to think I'd never hear about many positive experiences involving them. Also glad to hear you talk about being willing to "work" to please the others. Personally I think that is something everyone should strive to do. You know sometimes I think people don't enjoy sex simply because they're too lazy or selfish to really try. Now that's not to deny sexual incompatibility sometimes, but I do think a little work and communication can go a long way sometimes.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response