Ladies, how big are your boyfriends cocks compared to LPSG?

Media
Well, I have a couple boyfriends right now, but the biggest is 10"x7". It's the reason I bought him in the first place.

*Sigh* 10X7. uh huh...rlly now lol Don't take this the wrong way but we can't expect real answers from the dudes when the females aren't honest either :p

=======) 6x4.5 Average size

--------------- 8x6 Above Average
---------------

-------------------- 10x7 less than 5% the male population

--------------------

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That combo is probably less than .05% of the population...

*Sigh* 10X7. uh huh...rlly now lol Don't take this the wrong way but we can't expect real answers from the dudes when the females aren't honest either :p

---------------

--------------------

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

---------------

--------------------

"couple" of boyfriends.
"bought" him... shes obviously talking about a dildo you moron :slap:

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHoOooOooOops! my bad im gettin too used to lies lol:22:

and many girls do actually have a "COUPLE" of bfs realistically and as for "bought him" well who knows what kind of wild shit ppl r into these days :D

haha yeah I completely understand, I thought the same thing when I first read then it kinda clicked... I could be wrong though.. maybe she is talking about a real guy, who knows!!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LOL - since she used the term "bought", I assumed she was talking about dildos... My bad :)

You're absolutely right however. We can't ask for the guys to be honest (not going to happen in a million years) if we're not 100% honest ourselves.

D

deleted157868

Out of the girls I have been with I have always been the biggest, and thats not always good because it takes a couple of times before they are able to appropriately accommodate me. Its funny though because girls my age can not estimate size for a dick, one girl told her friends that I was 12 inches (she honestly thought I was, LOL) and I had to set her straight.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
haha yeah I completely understand, I thought the same thing when I first read then it kinda clicked... I could be wrong though.. maybe she is talking about a real guy, who knows!!

You were not wrong and I am not lying. I have never met a real guy that big! Which is part of the reason I had to go to the store to buy him. :wink:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats the biggest you have had? Wanna see mine :) i wldnt mind an opinion. Just message me and ill email it to you

I'm bigger :). Is that the biggest you have had ???

Oh I'm pretty big babe. I have a cam and pix but since I'm new to this I haven't posted a pic yet

How big?

Wanna rate me;-)?

:biggrin1:

would you like to rate mine ;-)

Lol first of it's not an excuse. I'm new and I'm getting comfy with the site before I post it on the net, I'd rather show in cam or email a picture to someone instead.

So if you would like to see:). Private message me your email and il send you a pic :)

Well, before you get too comfy...
....you have been here over a month....
if you really want to know what people think of your penis that badly...
post a picture...
they will trip over it...
and if it is truly big...
they will let you know...
otherwise
you fall into the category of faker and liar.

dancegirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my BF is sometimes too big for me...i havent yet seen a cock on this site thats like his but im sure there is!
i cant wrap my hands around it!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

---------------

--------------------
But they do exist - Redcell, my guy, is 10x7.5 (actually more like 7.75girth). He took his fabulous gallery down but hopefully he'll put it back up. Every bit as large as claimed - I personally verified this!!!

And yes, this is by far the largest penis I've seen.