Ladies: how big is your dildo?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Please accept my apologies if this has been asked before.

I was very surprised to see the dildoes my lady friends had - when they showed me, I laughed and remarked how much smaller they were then my cock, which in turn got some laughs. (Oh, if only they knew...: ) )

But then I thought, they looked pretty much like all the dildoes I see in stores, so maybe the ladies like them that size. (I'd really be guessing when I said something in the range of 6" or less, and certainly no more than 5" girth...less, in fact)

So...ladies, what's the size of YOUR dildo?

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dont have a dildo, a dildo is not the same as a vibrator. Not many women just masturbate with a dildo, the usually prefer a vibrator because it gives sensation vaginally as well as clitorally. I've never been much for vaginal penetration with my vibrator, but if i do it i have to do clitoral vibration at the same time (yes that'd be 2 vibrators)

women who do like penetration play tend to just want their gspot stimulated which has nothing to do with girth and everything to do with angle. Let me go find something to measure mine with.

ok its 4.5 inches around and it still takes some effort to fit that girth. I know i have really tight pc muscles and a small vagina. i aint no size queen. when you see women fucking a huge dildo, its because its going to be popular with the men.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just bought a 12x5.5. It's a bit thin for my preference as I wish it were 6 inch girth and if it'd been offered 12x6 I would've taken that but overall I like it. I might check out that inflatable dildo S&C linked to.

I also have a wand that's 8 inches with a 2 inch egg at the end. And a Vixskin dildo that's 7.5.5.

I do not like vibrators. I prefer to stick with dildos for toys.

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

SoCal8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont have a dildo, a dildo is not the same as a vibrator. Not many women just masturbate with a dildo, the usually prefer a vibrator because it gives sensation vaginally as well as clitorally. I've never been much for vaginal penetration with my vibrator, but if i do it i have to do clitoral vibration at the same time (yes that'd be 2 vibrators)

women who do like penetration play tend to just want their gspot stimulated which has nothing to do with girth and everything to do with angle. Let me go find something to measure mine with.

ok its 4.5 inches around and it still takes some effort to fit that girth. I know i have really tight pc muscles and a small vagina. i aint no size queen. when you see women fucking a huge dildo, its because its going to be popular with the men.

Hey Red. Where did all your pics go? I've masturbated to them for a while now and they are all gone! What Up?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Wow thats REALLY big, far too big to fit in your handbag and I doubt it will fit in your bedside drawer, so where do you keep him when your not in use. How much girth has this dildo of yours got? :biggrin1:

He's girthy - when not in use he keeps himself - he's even self cleaning - very convenient. :biggrin1:

Is he also inflatable?

I like to blow him, if that's what you mean.

I agree totaly most women just want the clit played with. I noticed while licking a woman humming on the clitty at the same time caused a sensation that begged for more. I enjoy having a woman orgasm. For me it is all about them. Multiple fros with mustle twitching means I did it just right. If not trying again is fun. I am sure you will hilt your toy with ease you sound like you are there.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
... a dildo is not the same as a vibrator. Not many women just masturbate with a dildo, the usually prefer a vibrator because it gives sensation vaginally as well as clitorally.
Hmm, that's a good point; I kind of lumped them together. I guess I was more interested in the "penetration toys," I'd say....

Also a fair point.

Actually, you've addressed my "core question;" I would have thought that a woman would want to more closely approximate her "ideal penis," but it makes sense that they would go for what's most effective....(or at the very least, that men and women have different takes on what's "ideal")

Thanks!

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay