Ladies, how do you feel about cum?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE my boyfriend's but that's becuz it's his. The idea of a stranger's cum isn't too interesting to me.

I liked the way cum felt on my face the one time it happened. Now all I want is to have a guy cum in my mouth and swallow it. Spitting makes no sense to me and looks gross, but who knows? I thought I was gonna hate being cummed on my face.

i cum alot. once came 14 times in a night (don't know if i'm repeating that performance...lol). women seem to love it. not sure what the fascination is with some women feeling it on their tits (i prefer to cum inside their pussy).

Can't say as to whether they like it in their mouth as i've never cum by a bj

:hijacked:

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, I love cum. Making my man cum is the biggest turn on ever, whether it be from sex or oral. And I would much rather it be in me than on me lol

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cum is cum... The orgasm itself is maybe the sexiest thing EVER... the spunk... Meh. It comes with the territory. The texture temperature trigger a gag reflex that I generally don't even have. The taste and smell are *usually* fine. I have no issue swallowing but prefer that your cock be good and well down my throat, rather than in my mouth. Beyond that, getting in the eye will get your ass kicked, in the hair is irritating because it's a bitch to get out... anywhere else is perfectly fine. I rather like it on my tits/face because the "I'm a good boy, look what I've done" look on his face is awesome haha

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cum is cum... The orgasm itself is maybe the sexiest thing EVER... the spunk... Meh. It comes with the territory. The texture temperature trigger a gag reflex that I generally don't even have. The taste and smell are *usually* fine. I have no issue swallowing but prefer that your cock be good and well down my throat, rather than in my mouth. Beyond that, getting in the eye will get your ass kicked, in the hair is irritating because it's a bitch to get out... anywhere else is perfectly fine. I rather like it on my tits/face because the "I'm a good boy, look what I've done" look on his face is awesome haha

*jots down on notepad*

Ok, no eyes, hair...

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I am fascinated with it. I love watching him come on me. Like really love it. After all our years together, he has learned some things that make it even sexier. If he has lots of come and is in my mouth, he'll pull out a bit and come like ... Around my lips for a second or three and then finish in my mouth. I don't always like the taste. If he has been drinking and eating fast food, he is very very bitter and "clumpy". When he is in training mode, it barley tastes like anything and is on the thinner side. I don't like it on my face/hair, and he is always able to avoid (mostly) those few areas.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, if I wanted his DNA I`d take one of his pubes! :wink::biggrin1:

:haha: I'm dying here.... you killing me....

this is the 3rd thread on cum I've answered today... gee I wonder what's on everyone's mind this day?

Cum: I like, I love, in me, on me... but let's do this thing together. But not every sex act has to end in a shower... (well yeah I think we should shower together afterwards, so.. duh) correction: cum shower...

a heavy cummer is not the end all attraction for me.

sure I love big peens
sure I love heavy cummers

but guys I hope you understand there's soooo much more than that... so much

Make me smile, make me laugh, make me think...
challenge me with wit and humor...

then we will go from there... :biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i fucking hate cum.... threads.
there are too damn many going around the last couple of days.
search. respond to the most resent in circulation.

is thread bukkake

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Penises do tend to produce this substance. :doh:

I only associate with men who have tasty cum. If it is not delicious to me, our pheromones are not harmonic enough for relating long term. Also if a partner thinks I don't smell good it would amount to the same thing.

I want it all over me if it's from Mister Delicious. If it's not, I want to take a bath right away.

Xdid1k

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love watching my husband cum. I hated it when we were trying to get pregnant because he couldn't cum on me. His favorite place to cum is on my face and I love that as long as it stays out of my eyes.