Ladies... How often do you masturbate???

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ZapZav, Jul 8, 2006.

?

Ladies... How often do you masturbate???

1. More than once daily

30 vote(s)
    29.1%
  2. Once daily

25 vote(s)
    24.3%
  3. More than once a week

32 vote(s)
    31.1%
  4. Once a week

8 vote(s)
    7.8%
  5. More than once a month

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  6. Once a month

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  7. Never

4 vote(s)
    3.9%
  1. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

1) When with a partner...
    2) When without one...

Thanks for voting (concerning #1) and commenting in advance!:smile:

2. sares

sares New Member

I said once a week, I'm pretty sure it averages out to that, possibly less. I actually prefer sex to masturbation because when I masturbate I don't have penetration.

when I was without a partner it was probably even less than that -- I would get desensitized, you know how you have less sex because you're having less sex? yeah, I handle the girlparts more often when I'm getting laid more often, thinking about it, etc. but still not too much because I'll reach for cock first.

3. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

When I'm with a partner, it depends on how much and what kind of sex we're having. I've had a few partners who seemed to think of me as an animated tissue to JO into (not for long!) - I'd masturbate at least as often as we'd have sex. When I'm with someone who really gets a lot out of my pleasure and likes to have sex as often as I do, I sort of turn my sexuality over to them most of the time, and may only masturbate once or twice a month.

4. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    With my vibrator it only takes me about a minute, so why not go for two in a row. lol It doesn't take up much time, so it's easy to do it several times a day, or whenever strikes my fancy.:biggrin1:

5. sares

sares New Member

lol, I see what you mean.

in my case, because I come through pressure and grinding primarily, the vibing sensations actually take me longer than riding the man.

so I ride him twice instead ;)

6. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

I voted never.

:heart:

7. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Not quite daily....but definitely more than once a week....more like 4 or 5 times a week.

Depends a lot on what else is going on in all other areas....

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Women who masterbate are better lovers.

9. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Dangerous ground there Lordpendragon, but I venture that I agree with you. Kind of makes sense anyway.

10. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Not dangerous ground for me - of all the things that I have ever posted, I would stand by this comment 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

Edit - Just looked at the results which show that according to my POV, Spladle is the worst woman lover - I rest my case.

11. sar_1982

sar_1982 New Member

Using my vibrator I would do it anywhere from 4-6 times a week....and because I can be faster to climax with my vibrator, sometimes I will do it a couple times in a row...I would say not much changes when I have a partner. I mean sure I enjoy being with someone...but that is me time....time I take out of my week for me and me only and I enjoy and require it.

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Speaking as a woman and for myself, he's right. You cannot enjoy sex to the fullest unless you know your body from (at least) a certain amount of self-exploration. I won't say that women who don't masturbate can't discover themselves through interaction with a lover, but women who know how to please themselves will not only respond well to a lover's touch but are also unafraid of exploring their lover's bodies and taking an interest in pleasuring them.

13. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Up until a few months ago I would have
    answered a minimum of once a day, as
    I have a very healthy drive but now I am
    getting it as often as I want daily, there
    is no longer the need for me to go solo. ;)

14. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Before I got pregnant I masturbated five times a week:tongue: Now I do it once a week,if that:confused: I feel odd about doing it now,I'm not sure why,but I think it's because I have another life inside of me now,who knows?:confused:

15. bluekarma

bluekarma Active Member

Albums:
    100% true.....IMO!

16. bluekarma

bluekarma Active Member

Albums:
    I masturbated more when i was preggo than I do now (some days). I also wanted sex more...of course this was all after the first trimester (aka - hell days).

Good luck you on your pregnancy! I hope the preggo gods are good to you :smile:

17. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:

You're a funny guy. But going back to what I said, I personally agree with you. I'm just not sure it's true 99.99999 percent of the time. In fact I know it can't be true. There are too many women out there who don't masturbate, and to label them all as possibly being second rate lovers would be a bit rash. Yet I know that is now what you said, you said those that masturbate are better lovers.

However for those women that do masturbate. Like I said, it does make sense that they should be better lovers, just like Mercurial said, if you explore more then you know more. But there can be no guarentee.

Currently my GF doesn't masturbate much at all, if ever. And honestly I wish she did. However my last GF did enough for both of us. Yet I would say my current GF is some of the best sex I've ever had. Now is she the top of the pile of women, I highly doubt it, who knows. Maybe, maybe not. But she is still a better lover than my last GF, and that might be because she simply cares more, and that's all.

18. sares

sares New Member

I agree with this in part -- women who experience their own bodies and understand what makes themselves tick are better lovers, because how can they expect to guide a man to the right spot if they don't know what they want themselves??

However if a girl figures out, through masturbation, that she prefers sex -- who can blame her for choosing sex instead?

And Honey_Grrrl83, I had a lot of sex during pregnancy. I think good orgasm endorphins make babies happy, without them knowing exactly why. ;)

19. Jessica

Jessica New Member

It depends. Sometimes I am very arroused all day long. I have a small dildo I carry in my purse. While at work, if horny, I use it.
    On those days, I wear skirts, that makes it easy to keep my dildo inside while I am at the computer.

20. OBsessed

OBsessed New Member

Albums:
    Maybe 4-5 times a week. With or without a partner. :smile: Husband likes to watch and is always welcome to join!