Ladies Watching Men

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by andy734us, Dec 3, 2010.

1. andy734us

andy734us New Member

Albums:
    Guys - have you ever been in situation where a woman just wants to watch you stroke your cock for them.

Ladies - do you like your man to stroke his cock while you watch?

I had a girl friend that just loved to either watch me stroke it for her. I wouldn't allow her to touch it, while I did it. This teasing seemed to drive her wild. Eventually, I'd give in :biggrin1:, but it was fun to tease.

2. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Oh, I have been with a couple of women where we watched each other masturbate ourselves' if we were too tired to screw, or just for a change of pace.

Some women seem to enjoy watching themselves' stroke it quite a bit. I can't say I have ever been asked by a woman to put on a solo show, however.

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

He jerks off in my presence, so yes I do watch.
    My main focus is the cum shot, though, I stop whatever I'm doing and praise his efforts. :biggrin:

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

shortly after we were married, I was stroking one nite, didn't wanna wake the wife. she was sleeping so soundly. about the time I got fully hard, she woke up, said she would take care of that from now on. and she did. she also told me that my cock was hers, no longer mine

she told me she liked to see my cock totally flaccid, just hanging low. said it was very sexy, and she appreciated the man she married. and the other thing was watching it go from so small to so freaking huge in a few seconds. to this day, she says "it's amazing" altho it takes longer now.

5. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

this was me in the back of class through school.
    at first the girls were shocked, but liked it.
    i remember i was comming down with a cold one day,and i didn't do it. they asked me if i was alright,because i didn't jerk off.

6. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Albums:
    I used to really get off on watching my male OH's masturbate in front of me, but not so much now...maybe it depends on the person?! I could watch another woman masturbate all day long though...haha

7. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Albums:
    Absolutely! I love to see men stroke themselves (in an appropriate setting). Sexuality is a beautiful thing to be nutured and developed.

And yes, the teasing is a total turn on.

8. jeff926

Gold Member

Years ago my sugarmommy loved to see me jerk off.