ladies when it just slides in?

damien6663

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so i am a little curious about something, my penis is on the upper avg side 7.5x6.....ive also been with my fair share of girls, every now and then i come across a girl were my penis just slides right into them when we are beginning intercourse, no easing in no mildly pushing it in. Just slides in balls deep.

Does this mean the girl probably finds my penis on the smaller side? And is used to much larger?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this happen once I think. It was with my ex when we hadn't had sex in a long time (had been 'apart' for about four to six months or so). Anyway she was so horny I just went right in. Which was hot and unexpected because she was a virgin when I met her and had some trouble at first, I thought she would have tightened back up. But she loved it and I think she just arched her back a certain way and took me to the hilt.

I wouldn't worry about it. If a girl is really turned on then she should have no trouble taking a cock your size. Mostly when there is a problem its because the girl hasn't been turned on enough.

Of course if she's a virgin or inexperienced there might be a bit of discomfort. But I would take it as a compliment/turn on that a girl took me all the way inside on the first push.

:cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so i am a little curious about something, my penis is on the upper avg side 7.5x6.....ive also been with my fair share of girls, every now and then i come across a girl were my penis just slides right into them when we are beginning intercourse, no easing in no mildly pushing it in. Just slides in balls deep.

Does this mean the girl probably finds my penis on the smaller side? And is used to much larger?

Not neccessarily.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it means she is aroused. Sometimes I can not even fit my hubby's cock inside me ( like when he wakes me up at 2 am for a quickie and I am not ready for sex) , other times it slides right in ( after foreplay or when Iam ovulating) , totally depends on my arousal level.

The vagina mostly muscle, it wont stretch and stay open unless faced with major trauma ( ie sometimes childbirth can change the elasticity somewhat, but usually not enough for most to notice)

Fucking a large cock will not loosen a vagina over time.

Fucking a large cock in a loving realtionship or with someone you trust, will make you much more likey to be aroused and realxed and accomodating.

x

Honey

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually it just means I'm really turned on. But with my husband's girth, it just never "slides in" without me being really turned on and with the help of lots of lube. With more normal girth guys, it just meant I was sexually aroused.

ya definitly depends on arousal level, the degree to which a gurl is "wet" sumtimes i even find it demasculating sliding right in.. but it just means there riight turned on and it almost always follows alot of oral forplay before penetration..

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some girls are born "naturally accommodating". As an example, there was a girl I was with once... and she was naturally very stretchy and got wet straight away, I could just slide it in. Yet, she was still tighter than many girls who've been harder to get into.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, ive only had sex with a few girls, and every time it always went in easily. im about 8x6, and i know 8 is a pretty good length but i figured 6 was real skinny cuz it always went in easy. Either that, or i thought i just got with slutty girls who got streached out vaginas but i guess i was just ignorant on how the vagina works lol. Now that i think, this 1 girl said that it hurt her every time i put it in, even though it was easy, i figured she just said that to make me feel like i got a big dick or somthing lol.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey this really good info to hear from the ladies cause with my g/f sometimes its tight to get in her and others it slides in easy I was kinda thinking she was cheating with a hung guy the time i slide in like nothing but the ladies here just say she was horny humm so women that get a "loose rep." may have been just really horny and not loose at all just a thought...

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey this really good info to hear from the ladies cause with my g/f sometimes its tight to get in her and others it slides in easy I was kinda thinking she was cheating with a hung guy the time i slide in like nothing but the ladies here just say she was horny humm so women that get a "loose rep." may have been just really horny and not loose at all just a thought...

Well there you have it...you can quit being paranoid. She's just really turned on. And really, a woman does NOT get stretched by different sized penises!

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't necessarily think that means that you are "small" to her. My husband is very thick and he slides in pretty easily. And I know that I can't take much more.

kat