Ladies, why the long...

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...tight pants? Ok let me clear this up a bit. Ever since the weather changed and things have gotten a bit warmer. I've seen many and i mean many women wearing the same sort of tight black yoga/leggings/painted on pants. Not at all complaining though.

Just curious as to why its a thing. Or if it actually is a thing. Are they more comfortable? Or is there like a memo out there demanding that all my eyez are belong to them? Are they to show off your curves? It is just a quick throw on sort of thing? Or am i reading too much into it like the perv that i am and its just another bit of clothing in a lady's arsenal?

Have you worn them? If so why? This is just a passing curiosity so if it has caused any offense please flame away. Just...ya know...not in the balls please.

Last edited:

gliss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are the comfiest things on earth. Not exactly, but they're pretty close. No restraints on movement like slacks/jeans would have. Showing off curves are just a bonus, and it is a quick throw on.

Honestly, head over to a lululemon store/OT fitwear/sport check and find a pair of yoga pants for men and just try them on. Most guys don't like the airy feel that loose fitting yoga pants have but just the comfort of them may blow your mind.

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are the comfiest things on earth. Not exactly, but they're pretty close. No restraints on movement like slacks/jeans would have. Showing off curves are just a bonus, and it is a quick throw on.

Honestly, head over to a lululemon store/OT fitwear/sport check and find a pair of yoga pants for men and just try them on. Most guys don't like the airy feel that loose fitting yoga pants have but just the comfort of them may blow your mind.

Hmm was thinking that was the case. Thanks :biggrin1:

Doubt i'll be going as far as trying some on though. I do enough ball replacement as it is. :wink:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't wear those 'leggings' with the patterns. I actually kinda hate them on anyone. Not to knock the ladies who rock 'em, if they like the way they look that's awesome.. but I don't like loud colors and I don't find skin tight clothes that comfortable to begin with.

Yoga pants that are just plain, regular Yoga Pants (not the skin tight bright/loud leggings) are pretty comfy.. but I don't wear them in public because I can't avoid the camel-toe.

When I'm in public, I stick to my Dickies, blue jeans, or my sweats.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yup. Those are the yoga pants I was talkin' about. Their super comfy compared to lots of other pants, but even in those I still have camel-toe most of the time. So I only wear 'em at home. The kind I can't stand: brightly colored leggings - Bing Images
brightly colored leggings - Bing Images
super tight yoga pants - Bing Images

The last link is more just stuff I don't like to see on women in public. It's just like, dude.. come on. We can see your friggin clit. (it's also sad that a bunch of nude pics come up on that search, WTF??:confused:) But like I said, I don't hate on others for wearing what they like.. I just find personally those bright leggings to be a total eyesore. To each their own :)

Last edited:

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies. :biggrin1: And it seems like comfort is winning by a landslide. Good to know.

Is it cause they're see-through? Or cause she's trying to make her goodies touch her stomach? Which cannot be good for the muffin patch if you know what i...oh you do..ok. :wink:

Yup. Those are the yoga pants I was talkin' about. Their super comfy compared to lots of other pants, but even in those I still have camel-toe most of the time. So I only wear 'em at home. The kind I can't stand: brightly colored leggings - Bing Images
super tight yoga pants - Bing Images

The last link is more just stuff I don't like to see on women in public. It's just like, dude.. come on. We can see your friggin clit. (it's also sad that a bunch of nude pics come up on that search, WTF??:confused:) But like I said, I don't hate on others for wearing what they like.. I just find personally those bright leggings to be a total eyesore. To each their own :)

Oh maybe you and Daisy are in agreement then?

Ya know, i have yet to see a woman wearing those kinds of yoga pants. Then i probably wouldn't know if i have cause at that point i'd be hella hypnotized. Which reminds me, my bank account number is 30252...:cool:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Living in Florida (and Louisiana) I've been in shorts since right after Christmas, but I love my yoga pants, too. Pure comfort. And they're not bad looking if I have to go to Wal Mart. Makes me look dressed up!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
...tight pants? Ok let me clear this up a bit. Ever since the weather changed and things have gotten a bit warmer. I've seen many and i mean many women wearing the same sort of tight black yoga/leggings/painted on pants. Not at all complaining though.

Just curious as to why its a thing. Or if it actually is a thing. Are they more comfortable? Or is there like a memo out there demanding that all my eyez are belong to them? Are they to show off your curves? It is just a quick throw on sort of thing? Or am i reading too much into it like the perv that i am and its just another bit of clothing in a lady's arsenal?

Have you worn them? If so why? This is just a passing curiosity so if it has caused any offense please flame away. Just...ya know...not in the balls please.

It is fashion. Styles changes with times and currently this is the trending style.

I agree with Daisy on the choice of pants. If I were wearing them to the gym, or a quick run to the grocery store, I'd wear the pants in #2. Typically, I wouldn't wear them in other public places.

The first pic should only be worn (IMO) as as a panty hose substitute. These yoga pants, as well as footless opaque stockings with heels, should be worn under long shirts or short dresses (ensuring the rear is well covered.) If you don't care for the style, jeans and tees are never out of fashion.

Sunday night my husband and I went to a "dressy casual" Italian restaurant. I wore a black/white striped dress with footless leggings and strappy heels. Not something I'd wear every day but it was a special occasion.

The yoga pants was addressed in another thread. I wear them to workout in or lounge around the house. In the winter time, you might find me pairing them with a short dress or very long shirt and a pair of boots. In the summertime, I am much more comfortable in jeans or shorts.

Attachments

Last edited:

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is fashion. Styles changes with times and currently this is the trending style.

I agree with Daisy on the choice of pants. If I were wearing them to the gym, or a quick run to the grocery store, I'd wear the pants in #2. Typically, I wouldn't wear them in other public places.

The first pic should only be worn (IMO) as as a panty hose substitute. These yoga pants, as well as footless opaque stockings with heels, should be worn under long shirts or short dresses (ensuring the rear is well covered.) If you don't care for the style, jeans and tees are never out of fashion.

Sunday night my husband and I went to a "dressy casual" Italian restaurant. I wore a black/white striped dress with footless leggings and strappy heels. Not something I'd wear every day but it was a special occasion.

The yoga pants was addressed in another thread. I wear them to workout in or lounge around the house. In the winter time, you might find me pairing them with a short dress or very long shirt and a pair of boots. In the summertime, I am much more comfortable in jeans or shorts.

Nicely done. Both cute and hawt. :biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wear leggings. as pants. shamelessly.

once, not even that long ago, i would have poopoo'd the elastic permeated bliss that is the noble legging.. no longer is the case.

rocked with tshirts. sometime short, form-fitting dresses.. sometimes under the hoodie burrito. is all go. and uber comfy.

the only downside is a lack of pockets.
:frown:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
No. Here is a big secret-straight women dress mainly for themselves.
Competitive straight women might dress for other women.
Lesbians don't give acrp am what men think of their clothing.

Even my transdaughter dresses for herself. And the occasional shock value, but she's young.

Impatiently waiting out yoga wear as street wear fad.
Bring on the Thai fishermen's pants!

Reactions: Mercurygirl

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I love wearing them but there is a great gender hypocrisy that goes with it, in that, they are the equivalent of males wearing sweatpants for which we give men a rash of shit for. Guys out in public in sweatpants are condemned by women as major fashion flops seen as lazy and slobbish. Yet I know women who wear black yoga pants (seemingly the same pair) several times a week.

Men have long argued that their sweatpants are comfortable just like women do with (what amounts to tight sweatpants) their yoga pants. It's a double standard in which men are mocked as women are accepted and embraced by a cultural phenomenon of praise and judging that revolves around how their ass look in them.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Super cute outfits Betty! I love that stripped dress!

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear yoga pants or yoga leggings all the time! Super comfy and easy to throw on. I will wear my running capris from Athleta every wear this summer too.