Ladies - Wiggling Penis

The Dog

Just Browsing
Media
Ladies just wondering, does the site of a wiggling penis excite you?

When a guy wiggles his penis so it looks like it is wiggling by itself. Easiest to do when semi-erect.

Supposidly not all guys can do this, so would it excite you or freak you out? :confused:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
The Dog said:
Ladies just wondering, does the site of a wiggling penis excite you?

When a guy wiggles his penis so it looks like it is wiggling by itself. Easiest to do when semi-erect.

Supposidly not all guys can do this, so would it excite you or freak you out? :confused:

I'd rather have somebody else do it for me. In fact, my strongest, hottest, wettest, heaviest, gooiest loads of cum happens just like that.

The Dog

Just Browsing
Media
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
I think what he means is when it's in it's flaccid state & he kinda swaggers that makes it move back & forth side to side, Geez, I sound like a boxing trainer!

LOL

No that like that.

It is semi-erect and I use my muscles to move it left and right while sitting still.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Interesting? Yes. A turn-on? Not necessarily. Can you do it while you're inside your lover? That would definitely be a turn-on.

I agree on both sides - not really a turn-on but if I could feel it inside me that might be kinda sexy :wink: .

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he is talking about a non-erect penis dangling between men's legs. Well, what's there much to say about it? It's a sexy sight, but a penis is much more interesting when it is hard ;-9

The Dog

Just Browsing
Media
mercurialbliss said:
Interesting? Yes. A turn-on? Not necessarily. Can you do it while you're inside your lover? That would definitely be a turn-on.

Well yes I could, not sure how much she could feel it though. I am practicing eachday trying to build up that muscle to moves it. Hopefully it gets really strong and I can have greater control of its movements.:biggrin1:

The Dog

Just Browsing
Media
ClaireTalon said:
I think he is talking about a non-erect penis dangling between men's legs. Well, what's there much to say about it? It's a sexy sight, but a penis is much more interesting when it is hard ;-9

LOL

No, not dangling. Just sitting there moving it about without touching it, looks as if the penis is moving around itself.:tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dog,

are you refering to men flexing their member up and down and side to side through attached groin muscle? I have seen someone do that while erect and I was frankly mesmerized.It made me wonder and then ask what that must feel like for the individual practicing this . I can imagine though when practiced during intercourse that it probably has a similar effect to women practcing Kegel exercises to open and close their vagina around the member of their partner.

naughty

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Dog,

are you refering to men flexing their member up and down and side to side through attached groin muscle? I have seen someone do that while erect and I was frankly mesmerized.It made me wonder and then ask what that must feel like for the individual practicing this . I can imagine though when practiced during intercourse that it probably has a similar effect to women practcing Kegel exercises to open and close their vagina around the member of their partner.

naughty

I think Naughty has it right, using muscle control to make the semi-erect or erect penis move up and down or side to side. It is the same muscles used in Keigal exercises for the ladies, and urine stop/start in the guys.

I can make mine go up and down, but not sideways. Also, when I'm fully erect, the movement is minimized. Never tried 'flexing' while inside a woman.
Any volunteers? :wink:

titansg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah dude, its called muscle control. its like a guy who can flex his chest muscles.
I am actually pretty good at it but I have never tried it while inside a woman, I will have to remember that one.