Large clitoris easier orgasm?

hungTerrance9

Just Browsing
Media
My last girlfriend had a tiny clitoris and had difficulty with achieving orgasm even when she masturbated yet the girl before her had a HUGE clit and could come easily.

Is this true for you? Does a larger clit make a girl more orgasmic? Physically this would make sense for penetration where a large clit has more contact with the pubic bone of her partner.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, it is very sensitive organ and shouldn't be a problem to achieve orgasm for smaller clit women. Its like saying men with larger penises are more sensitive and achieve orgasm easier than smaller ones.

Men have only 4000 nerve endings in their penises. :biggrin1:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf's clit is tiinnnyyy can barely feel it when I go down on her but yet I can make her come within 2-3 minutes with my tongue alone. The amount of nerve endings doesn't change depending on size, it's the same amount of nerve endings regardless of size so if anything I'd say that a big clit would be a bit less sensitive.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all of the clits that I've (lovingly) sucked on, I've never found that their being bigger or smaller had any correlation with the woman's orgasms. BUT, the bigger ones are easier to play with in a wider variety of ways, so maybe that's what's going on with your current girlfriend.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For all of the clits that I've (lovingly) sucked on, I've never found that their being bigger or smaller had any correlation with the woman's orgasms. BUT, the bigger ones are easier to play with in a wider variety of ways, so maybe that's what's going on with your current girlfriend.

Bravo!

derapas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is really a conversation about availablity to sensation/touching..not about the ability to orgasm or having a high capacity to be multi-orgasmic.For the later size just does not matter.I have been with women who had clits so little you needed a gps to find them and a few others with beautiful big fun switches with long shafts tipped with proud pearls. Well endowed girls get off easier in just about any position without additional stimulation.To the earlier post clitoral proximity to the vaginal opening is much more likely with a long clitoral shaft.Girls with small pencil dot clits just dont get the same friction..just a fact.Again the issue is not about the ability/capacity to orgasm just how you can orgasm.

I also have heard the story of same number of nerve endings regardless of size and again I think that is a bit of bs. How does a women with a 1-2 inch well developed clit shaft/head have the same number of nerves as a women with no real visible shaft and a pencil dot size clit?

Now the above discussion does not include a women's ability to orgasm through vaginal penetration/g-spot sensations or how the internal wishbone clitoral structure can also contribute to orgasmic capabilty.

So back to the question...a qualified yes imo it is easier for a women with a large clit to orgasm when making love without outside direct clitoral stimulation.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wifes hides a bit... but it sure is sensitive. She usually has both types of O's during. vaginal and clitoral. if i use my hands to stimulate i must be VERY careful.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine is a wee tiny little thing and I'm multi-orgasmic so being tiny doesn't effect my pleasure at all.

Mine is large, and I'm multi-orgasmic as well. I really think the only benefit of the size at this point is the ability to suck on it, which in and of itself can be highly orgasmic. I don't think it has any effect on sensitivity, or orgasmic ability.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know mine isn't big....but is it small or average? Maybe someone who is a "friend" of mine can tell me from a pic. Anyway - all I know is that I am multi orgasmic, I can cum from internal and external stimulation and I am highly sensitive.