Large clitoris easier orgasm?

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
I suspect there are many many reasons that people are sexually responsive to different degrees. The cliche that has a fair amount of truth is that the brain is the largest sex organ. (Possibly not true with some members here-inversely proportionate?). But we know that during development testosterone effects brain development and clitoral size. The question isn't anecdotally is your clitoris small and can you orgasm. The question might be tested as how many women achieve orgasms easily through vaginal intercourse if there clits are wider than 5 mm and use women with clitoral width of 2 mm or less as the control group. As a man that has had the same experience with my ex(very small-difficult to achieve) and current wife (about 1cm wide-achieves easily with indirect stimulation) and an active and observant swinging lifestyle. Most clits I see (I'm also a gyn) are less than 5 mm.

descartes

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mrs descartes clit is BIG. Whilst it is very easy to achieve contact in missionary position which gives for fairly quick orgasms it is not very sensitive. She needs very direct stimulation, much more so than other partners and I think this is because part of her glans is always exposed to rub on clothing. She has a very well developed shaft which erects quite spectacularly and I don't think she would want to do a swop with anyone with a small but very sensitive clit.

Attachments

Last edited:

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do any woman with unusually large or small clitorises have sons?

1. If so....is there a correlation between the unusual size of your clitoris and an unusual size in his penis in adulthood?

2. My question is based on what i believe to be accurate: viz, that the penis corresponds to the clitoris and that much penis size is determined by the maternal link in genetics.

3. I suppose this question could be asked in reverse; viz: Do women with large clitorises come from fathers with unusually large penises?

4. Is there any serious genetic literature on this?

Thanks; I am interested in serious replys only.

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
1. I wonder how many women know much about their adult son's penis size
2. I'm curious where this "I believe to be accurate" comes from? Data? Intuition? Actually most of our beliefs begin as intuitions. Then we go about collecting information that supports our intuition and discarding information that contradicts our intuition (see "The Rightous Mind")
3. I can't see serious genetic literature writers requesting grant money to test the hypotheses "our dicks come from our mothers". Then we'll move on to solving world hunger
4. I think your questions are interesting conversationally just not very important. Most of the world does not think the sun rises and sets because of large penises.
5. Any woman who wants clitoralmegaly can have it by exposing themselves to high serum concentrations of Testosterone. Sometimes they do because of disease.
6. Sorry about the numbering of my thoughts and my pedantry. I really only mean to say this will have to be science in your head you will never see serious science look into these questions

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mrs descartes clit is BIG. Whilst it is very easy to achieve contact in missionary position which gives for fairly quick orgasms it is not very sensitive. She needs very direct stimulation, much more so than other partners and I think this is because part of her glans is always exposed to rub on clothing. She has a very well developed shaft which erects quite spectacularly and I don't think she would want to do a swop with anyone with a small but very sensitive clit.

Your wife does have a very large clit!! Must be great to suck on!!!

Kukel

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conclusion[/URL]: The glans of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised penis. Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.

Thank God I am not circumcised!

descartes

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Corrected (for about the nth time): Circumcision, done badly, ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.

Done well it doesn't ablate at all. Stop making such broad statements just because they agree with your mindset : )