Large clits

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
back to the original thread...large clits are awesome and i think, very sexy. i want to get a piercing but afraid i'll lose my multi-o's.

wanna know what the DUDES think...and if you are a positive woman, you as well. any girls have a large clit/lips and feel great about it? i do!
:biggrin1:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can we stop calling the other women on the board, "fucktards", "bitches", "harlots" etc.?

It's fine if you disagree SC, but jeez, please chill out. It's totally disrespectful and extremely rude. You say you want positive people...but you are the most negative person on this thread.

Talking like a sailor is not "dirty talking" imo.

Regardless...I'm not really sure your clit is a women's issue either...probably best for the "show off" area. Just some advice for the future.

As to your question...I've never really seen a "big clit" ...to me, as long as you have great orgasms, no matter the size of your clit, then go you!

I'm not sure I'd pierce my clit...seems a bit scary! And I'd worry about the same thing as you, I'd lose my ability to orgasm or experience pleasure from it. Probably a question for Katt, since she's a piercer.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ill-behaved harlots! bug off, will ya...negativity sucks!
i don't need an education on the rules.
move on, seriously...i have more interesting things to do (just ask my cutie new friends!).
real women don't take shit and don't care about your blah, blah, blah...
real men like a dirty-talking girl, so STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i denied some bitches that were hateful and negative. if you were one of them: read the red print at the bottom of this...it is for you!

I swear, if you get any funnier im going to piss my frilly little boyshorts.

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
really, it is like the nightmare high school for some people in here...aren't getting enough attention in real life, so they come on here and create drama...it is soooo boring! btw, i have a masters degree and am a mh counselor, if you need anger management, hit me up!

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can we stop calling the other women on the board, "fucktards", "bitches", "harlots" etc.?

It's fine if you disagree SC, but jeez, please chill out. It's totally disrespectful and extremely rude.

Talking like a sailor is not "dirty talking" imo.

Regardless...I'm not really sure your clit is a women's issue either...probably best for the "show off" area.
buzz off if you don't like me...no one asked you to be my 'friend'...it ain't high school, and unless you were in the posse the other night, chatting it up about my "tumor" of a clit, then no worries.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks Patchos!!! Finally, a girl I can hang with!:smile:

Ahhh yes, it's all starting to add up now. How fucking disappointing. I thought we actually had someone who thought for herself. Bummer...just as it was getting interesting....

I'll go back to folding laundry, it's much more entertaining. Old shit, new name.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
buzz off if you don't like me...no one asked you to be my 'friend'...it ain't high school, and unless you were in the posse the other night, chatting it up about my "tumor" of a clit, then no worries.

Who said you had a clit tumor? Hard to call it a tumor if you don't show anyone. Maybe its more like a clitanoma, does it have any irregular borders?

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am certain the "heathers posse" has already jammed the admin's box with complaints and requests to have me booted...that's the way they work, passive-aggressive nonsense...we'll see...

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I rarely go into chat, and I wasn't in there last night.

All I'm trying to say is it'd be a little less "high school" if you weren't so rude...

If you keep this up...you probably will get banned. Just trying to help you out.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

All I'm trying to say is it'd be a little less "high school" if you weren't so rude...

If you keep this up...you probably will get banned. Just trying to help you out.

Fleur, no sense in taking this persona seriously, it's all for show. You are far too nice to be wasting your time on this one.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the issue isn't if Slipperyclit has a vagina, the issue is Slipperyclit acting like a twat.
:smile:

Slipperyclit has been on the offense and the hate-jones since she started posting. i'm sorry she's had issues in the chat, i can't help but think her personality is causing the conflict.. not her large clit or the boards inability to deal with a free thinking woman. :rolleyes:

her first response in this thread, which she deleted, jumped on Ms Maddie... and something like "not posting pics.. so you and your posse can mock me" to me her comment reads like she posted expecting and anticipating a bit of thread flamage... attention seeking at it's finest.

from her sig line on down, she's made every effort to be as unpleasant as possible to anything with the female gender ticked in the member's default.

Last edited:

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the issue isn't if Slipperyclit has a vagina, the issue is Slipperyclit acting like a twat.
:smile:

Slipperyclit has been on the offense and the hate-jones since she started posting. i'm sorry she's had issues in the chat, i can't help but think her personality is causing the conflict.. not her large clit or the boards inability to deal with a free thinking woman. :rolleyes:

her first response in this thread, which she deleted, jumped on Ms Maddie... and something like "not posting pics.. so you and your posse can mock me" to me her comment reads like she posted expecting and anticipating a bit of thread flamage... attention seeking at it's finest.

from her sig line on down, she's made every effort to be as unpleasant as possible to anything with the female gender ticked in the member's default.

Classic: Blame the victim routine...just because i use colorful language doesn't make me a mean or bad person...what i said was well-deserved and they know it. i love women and am one who is tired of these people ruining a good time for attention...it is boring to me. of course i anticipated this....after being bashed on vid chat, i knew it was coming which is why i added the signature to address it directly.
thanks but no thanks for the amateur psych eval. i am always willing to forgive and move on, but the responsible parties need to make an amends. if you don't like me, why are you continuing to read my posts???

PS: WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE TAKING THIS SO SERIOUSLY ANYWAY??? Jeez...this is supposed to be about big wieners and having a good time...can we move on please???

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last word on it for those of you who still don't get the point:

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I haven't done anything to be banned for. I know you would like that to happen and this little game you and the others play is designed to do just that. People say mean things and then when someone gets pissed and finally stands up and says, NO HOS!, it becomes about them and not the perpetrators. Yes, I agree with MMR...stop wasting your time...AND MINE AND EVERYONE ELSE'S.