Large clits

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wtf was that
wtf woz that....a poor sad pussy destroyed by pumping, but hey, maybe she likes the way it feels, all battered, bruised and swollen. (And not a clit, so out of place on this thread) No accounting for taste.

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Monster clits.........like this 1? Not my thing but i thought i'd share it...

Monster Squirting Cunt - xHamster.com

I literally almost threwup upon the floor. I felt a sickness kindled deep within my soul that threatened to spread out into the entirety of my being. I will never again... set my eyes upon such sights.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster clits.........like this 1? Not my thing but i thought i'd share it...

Monster Squirting Cunt - xHamster.com

I was about to type "I never met a pussy I didn't like," but after watching that video, maybe I'll hold off. She's done so much pumping that she looks like a bonobo down there.

That said, I normally just love a nice large clit and/or full swolen lips. It gives me more to play with. I love giving oral sex as there's so much "positive" control involved: I can give and back off of the pleasure my lips and tongue are making to prolong the build-up before letting my partner explode. And then, start all over again. As much as I relish fucking, there have been many nights where I've just pleasured my partners orally non-stop until we were both exhausted and left the fucking for the next day.

I remember massaging a large clit one time. A very large clit. We were sitting on a timber floor, Queenslander home. Each time I rubbed the spot, the floorboards would bump, bump, bump, bump :) Hard to explain, but very nice memory. She was so hard and big.

Last edited by a moderator: