Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a bad compilation. There are some pretty big one's in this vid. The scene 4:44 is pretty cool. The chick nearly deepthroats a pretty long cock. Even more interesting is the scene that follows right after it. The dude has a seriously long wang. Almost makes you wonder if it's real. Then following that scene are a few scenes where chicks give some pretty good head. It's an all around pretty good video.

Big dicks vs horny chicks music vid - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com:biggrin1:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
finally...video's that proove...there is no longer any passion with women and sucking a big fuckin breeder...
not sure where all the malaise of sucking a big cock came from or exactly when it started, but this comp of vids show exactly women don't enjoy sucking a big cock

giantfetus

Just Browsing
Media
finally...video's that proove...there is no longer any passion with women and sucking a big fuckin breeder...
not sure where all the malaise of sucking a big cock came from or exactly when it started, but this comp of vids show exactly women don't enjoy sucking a big cock

thats a fairly bold statement

LeeRoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great Vid!! One of the best compilations I've seen. Gratz on whoever put that together.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not a bad compilation. There are some pretty big one's in this vid. The scene 4:44 is pretty cool. The chick nearly deepthroats a pretty long cock. Even more interesting is the scene that follows right after it. The dude has a seriously long wang. Almost makes you wonder if it's real. Then following that scene are a few scenes where chicks give some pretty good head. It's an all around pretty good video.

Big dicks vs horny chicks music vid - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com:biggrin1:

great stuff, as was this one on the same site too, good work watta!

massive dick vs cute girls - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com

and for the record, i liked the musak on the first one ;-p

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the guy in the SUV - is that "big-dicked-nick"? Something along those lines.
I think I've seen him in a vidoe at one of those nude stripper shows, you know, showers on stage and the like, self sucks etc.