Large endowment with thin woman

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My girlfriend is thin (5.10, 115 lbs) and indeed thickness was a problem at the beginning. It took us several times to manage to have a complete penetration: first times only the head could barely fit.

With foreplay and patience we worked the problem out. Even now i cannot just enter her: we kiss, caress, i give her a lot of oral so that she gets lubrificated. Also a bit of masturbation is still a big help: with one finger first, than two, etc.

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
I work with vaginas. There is no question that overweight women require larger speculums. Many times their introitus (hymenal ring, actual opening of the vagina) can be a long way down. When you happen to get two obese people together many times they won't even have introital sex. Fat effectively shortens the penis and lengthens the vagina.

bigman_tn28

Expert Member
Media
I have alwasys felt this way as well. The smaller women i have been with have been able to take more in the throat and the pussy. But i can see where this is an odd thing as well. Guess i will just have to keep trying to see what women can handle.

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I generally like to nail more petite women because their pussies, I've found are generally tighter. I love feeling and seeing my big cock split open a petite pussy. For instance, in the attached pic from Friday night I nailed both of these girls together (two regular bi girls). Both 20 years old, both tight bodies. The girl on the left is much more petite - 5'7, 105 lbs. The girl on the right is about 5'6 and 115 lbs. The 105 lb girl has the tighter pussy by far. This is generally true I've found.

Attachments

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I have a long thread about my skinny ex-girlfriend Fucking Horrible! about her finding religion. She had a cavernous pussy. I never experienced anything like it before or since.
Eish, sounds like my scenario!

My ex, damn man, she was like 1.5m tall and pretty small, but hell she had one mother of all pussy's. Mineshaft anyone? I promise you she could take anything in there.....:confused:

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Upstart said:
Black girls pussies can take larger meat, generally speaking. that's not a joke, but proven as well.
I can vouch for that. I have pretty much laid any race and breed under the sun. White and asian girls sometimes have a problem with my dick, but indian and especially black girls don't have issues at all.

My wife is asian and just 5' tall very slim an 100lbs... my penis is justunder 9 inches long and with a very thick girth and uncut.... she has no problem at all taking the full length and enjoys being on top ... squatting over my penis lifiting off the full lenghth and straight back down all the way to my balls... to look at her I have no idea where on earth it all fits in ... she is certainly not loose .....

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh man -- sometimes it's surprising what the thinnest girls can take when they're excited... However, occasionally, the disproportionate sizes can be a problem -- eventually my ex gf (pictured in link) had to go to the gyno because she was literally getting these little tears on the the stretchy skin on the bottom of her pussy. I felt terrible, but we figured out how to make it work comfortably.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/20478/cat/500/ppuser/62857

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/20337/cat/500/ppuser/62857

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/20342/cat/500/ppuser/62857

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
The tightest pussy i've ever experienced was on one of the largest women, a South African Zulu. Definitely the woman with the biggest ass i've ever experienced. She was 38 years old and had had a child. She was tighter than anyone i'd ever experienced (although my memories of the previous tightest, a 17 year old virgin I fucked when I was 19, were getting kind of fuzzy) She was so tight it was almost painful at times. When we had anal sex, it was a real disapointment as her pussy was tighter!