Large glans

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
On initial penetration a large head is great. I makes for a real treat. Like the chocolate before the caffeine rush. Its nice to when the guy pull out and pushes back in hard, over & over again :tongue: However once he is in and thrusting the glans size isn't noticeable

energy99999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On initial penetration a large head is great. I makes for a real treat. Like the chocolate before the caffeine rush. Its nice to when the guy pull out and pushes back in hard, over & over again :tongue: However once he is in and thrusting the glans size isn't noticeable
Thanks for sharing your experience, Lee. I would be happy to share my big "chocolate" with you, especially after seeing the photos of your lovely flower. Thanks also for the tip about pulling out and pushing back in hard. That sounds like real fun!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I still am yet to find a man who can find my g-spot let alone stimulate it

Is it not in the usual place? I can take ten random women and do the whole G spot thing with all ten of them and maybe one or two will respond, most women don't have an intimate relationship with their G-Spot... in fact, it is a minority that does. I will find your G-Spot! lol!!!

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media

I could not have described the sensation any better than that! PERFECT!!!