LARGE LOADS

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mjk23805: Hey . i was wondering if anyone here can cum extremely large amounts. And if so,, How do u do it?

2. Imported

Gold Member

agilley007: I usually get about a cup full and I really don't know how I do it and no matter how often of anything it doesn't matter I don't know how I do it, one time I had 1 quart from where I did not do it on vacation. Is their somthing wrong with me?

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yeah, there's something wrong with you: hallucinations. What you're claiming is biologically impossible.

4. kurios

kurios Member

Seriously! Give me a break

5. Imported

Gold Member

agilley007: Well I thought you could tell I was overdoing it but when I do usually have a larger amout than most people and I don't know why.

6. Imported

Gold Member

agilley007: Well I did around two friends one time and I did more than both of them togther and more. And the longer I go with out doing it the more I have.

7. Ineligible

Ineligible New Member

If all the genitalia are proportionately large, it would seem reasonable that the various glands would be large and therefore produce a lot.

What we need is a proper study of size versus ejaculate volume.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Not really, Pete. If that were true, everyone here would have prostate cancer. The biggest effect on ejaculation is how much water you get.

9. Max

Max New Member

The size/volume thing proportion fits in my case ... I always put it down to my balls size, but of course I know that is wrong. But it was marked enough to cause, funnily enough, a brief episode of "ejaculatory incompetence" when I started having sex -- i.e the psychological feeling that it was just too gross to release such an amount inside someone. Odd when every other factor would tend to make me more likely to suffer from the reverse.

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    One time when I was younger (maybe about 20 years ago) I actually tried to measure how much I did cum. I held off from jacking off for a few days (that was the hardest to do) and I jacked off for about an hour, working up to orgasm and then backing off. When I finally came, I would say it was maybe at the most 3 full tablespoon. I didn't really have a tablespoon to measure with, but I did scoop as much as I could into a small dixie cup and it looked about that much. I did have to give a sperm sample one time and I did fill the test tube.

11. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    The whole issue of load size is sure interesting. I def blow more when mentally and physically engaged for a longer period of horny time. I also def blow more when taking vitamins regularly. Beyond that, I think load size is def more a function of genetics. Some will blow little; most will blow a medium load; some with blow big ones.

Geo, 3 teaspoons sounds like a good sized load. The average ejaculation evokes about 5 ml which is one teaspoonful.

12. incognito

incognito New Member

Albums:
    You're right. The average is 5ml. So there is room for individuals like Geo if he meant teaspoon and not tablespoon. I think the largest volume measured has been 17ml but it's been a while since I've seen any documentation. I also believe that it does have something to do with overall size and health. So the vitamins do help. I've been taking some good liquid stuff (better than pills) that has helped with this subject as well as blood flow and a lot of other things.

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

This subject has been thoroughly reported in previous threads, what the heck, here's mine again.

Because of the big hurrah a friend made over the amount of my explosions, we got a jigger measuring glass to actually 'catch' my load. One and 1/2 ounces equals three tablespoons, therefore, Geo might well have a climax with that much. Mine was over two tablespoons, just a bit below what would measure 1 and 1/4 fluid ounces. The amount bears no relation to the dude's size of any of his physical properties. Its dependance does require keeping super hydrated, though. One benefit of large amounts each climax is the number of shoots and the length of the streams. Lots of folks are impressed by these showoffs.

;) Luke

14. autumnbreeze4321

autumnbreeze4321 New Member

Albums:
    You can almost always turn to the World of Rock n Roll for answers. Two groups:

"10cc" and the "Lovin' spoonfuls" both took their names from the approx amout of cum in a mans load. How I know this bit of trivia, I have no idea. There;s a lot of useless info inside my head.

15. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: Gotta love that RockNRoll...
    Metric or ... spoonful ;)

p

16. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I doubt there's any correlation at all. For example, despite my own considerable penile length and girth, my testicles are quite average in size, and I am not, and never have been, a "volume dealer." i.e. I shoot small loads and always have, except in cases of extended abstinence.

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The size of the testicles have no bearing on the size of the spooge shot. Semen is formed in the seminal vessicles, not the balls.

18. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, as I said, I didn't pull out the measuring spoons, but there was a lot. And remember, I worked up a very large orgasm before I released it. If I were to jack off and shoot right now, I would say it would be less than a teaspoon.

19. Pappy

Pappy Member

Big loads are like big dicks, some got them and some don't.

20. Jim22cm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I have measured quite a few of my own loads:

Most of the time it was around 8ml,
    sometime 10 ...

And my personal record is 13ml ...
    So to get beat the worldrecord of 17ml, I'll have to practice a lot more ...
    Bummer, I hate to practice :p :p :p