LARGE LOADS

riddick81

Just Browsing
Media
I must agree with several comments on the subject. YES, zinc will increase the size of your load. You guys that shoot 6 to 10 jets are REALLY lucky - each jet is caused by delightful spasm of the ejection muscles in the penis bulb, prostate gland, and uthera tube. Orgasmic sensations are enhanced if your load is ropey, thick and especially
if it is lumpy. I don't know how one controls the characteristics of one's
semen load. Comments??

almanzo007: I also noticed a big difference after I started taking zinc supplements (30 mg per day). I'm also taking l-arginine (an amino acid that is found in great amounts in semen). I've heard also that vitamin E should increase the amount of cum, no personal experience though. Guess I could give it a try... I took lecithin for some time, but it made my cum too thick. It didn't feel as good to cum any more so I quit taking it. It is also very important to drink a lot of water.

So, my advice to everybody is to buy zinc supplements. It's woth the money, and besides they don't even cost that much. It's a lot more pleasurable to cum if you cum a lot! The more, the better... ;)